• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Would you go in the North Bank?

• I'm a season card holder and would transfer now and then

Votes: 23 17.6%
  • I'm a season card holder and would transfer permanently

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would pay full matchday price

Votes: 64 48.9%
  • I'm not a season card holder, I would not pay full matchday price, but would pay a reduced price

Votes: 18 13.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Scott, I was in the South Upper and the noise from the North bank was amazing. When Belford saved the penalty, the shift towards the Crawley fans was like a wave.

It needs to be a regular thing.

Immense stuff from the North Bank tonight ..well done to you all. :clap:

Sounded good on the telly. I almost welled up at the rendition of "we're the North Bank of Roots Hall". Ahhhhh memories.

Thought the atmosphere was much better. Hope to see it again soon. Whst was the smoke that went up after the penalty save though?

Echo this, we want the North Bank back. There were even some Milan fans in there tonight making a noise with us.

loved the north bank tonight, the milan fans and the horse were superb. great noise a must for the rest of the season in my opinion .UTB

Sounded impressive on TV, loud and clear. No drum though? Maybe sounded better without it. Hardly heard anything from Crawley. Looked good with everyone standing in the North Bank, although the rest of the stadium looked relatively empty. Good effort. :clap:

We heard you loud and clear in the east greens and we can never hear the west side. So lets keep the north bank please made the atmosphere so much better even got the east stand singing

It was a rhetorical question. If the club cite safety reason for not letting home fans in the north bank then smoke bombs don't help the case.

Cracking atmosphere though, apart from that

To be fair mate, the Smoke bomb added to the atmosphere thats what its all about.

Just about to watch it again. It better sound good as I have now lost my voice. Awesome atmosphere.

Great atmosphere in the ground today in general. Think the North Bank does help, and i'm sure its always nice to have the team attacking the home support in both goal mouths. Why should the away fans get the North Bank when most teams stick the away team in the corner of the ground at the by the touchline.

Back