• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ipod only seeing 1/4 of hard disk

MK Shrimper

Striker
Folks,

I have very old Ipod (60gig photo) that had been working fine until yesterday where all my songs vanished. Formating/restoring the Ipod only gives me 16gig which was the original free space - it's the part that held my tunes has vanished and become inaccessible. Any idea why, or anyone know of any non-Apple tools that can help.

Ta in advance.

Folks,

I have very old Ipod (60gig photo) that had been working fine until yesterday where all my songs vanished. Formating/restoring the Ipod only gives me 16gig which was the original free space - it's the part that held my tunes has vanished and become inaccessible. Any idea why, or anyone know of any non-Apple tools that can help.

Ta in advance.

Apple has realised you have that old thing and need to market you a new one so that have remotely wiped everything to make you buy a new one.

Conspiracy theory or fact?

They can monitor your battery and your apps already. What else can they do?

Folks,

Ta in advance.

I had one of these, and the only way it kept working was if I gave it a whack when it went funny. Try it, honestly.

I had one of these, and the only way it kept working was if I gave it a whack when it went funny. Try it, honestly.

Ha, I hear you. Hasn't worked this time unfortunately. I'm resigned to a 1/4 full Ipod. Better than nothing.

Back