• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
Tell you what I am not normaly over critical of the Old Bill as I know they have a job to do however last night they mobbed up in Tesco car park in Southend, about 12 VG Vans 6 bike units 10 cars even police horses and then convoyed down to Mayhem night club where it was raided!

They closed the club and everybody was thrown out and everybody leaving was drug searched!

I am being told that as for as 3 people I have asked could see that only 1 person was arrested through the whole operation and that was for public order!

Now I know Southend night scene quite well and Mayhem is NOT a good place for Essex OB to target from their perspective the club its not 'full' of drugs its no better or worse then you average club and there are much better 'headline' targets that will prove results for the old bill in town.

Was somebody 21st birthday celebration in there last night! I feel sorry for that person having their night spoiled by her Majesty's constabulary

The bloody thing looked like a guard of honor when exiting the place!

old bill.jpg

What they looking to find anyway? you wont find any major dealers inside there with anything to pinch them with intent to supply!

I am not pro drugs as such but I have had me own battles with them but this is over the top and targeted wrong for me!

you can only assume they were working on some sort of information, that either turned out to be wrong, or someone got a tip off and cleared out

My thoughts but that smacks of a police force scared to get stuck in and making idol gestures

Ive just finished reading Crack House by Harry Keeble who worked in the Tottenham area. He was convinced if every Police force tackled the crack problem in the way he did, it would be harder and harder for the dealers to operate and be the best way to drive the problem away.

I wonder if they would turn up mobhanded if i telephoned to tell them there were 3 armed robbers in my house.I think not.The police now are glorified traffic wardens/civil servants.Clueless.

I think the sad thing is, that the general public response is to blame the police themselves. The men and women on the street are not the ones to blame, its the burocrats and back office 'do-gooders'. I've spoke to many an officer who would love policing to be more person based, but feel they are held back by a barrage of red tape and politics.

I wonder if they would turn up mobhanded if i telephoned to tell them there were 3 armed robbers in my house.I think not.The police now are glorified traffic wardens/civil servants.Clueless.

To be fair, when a car crashed into my house at 11.30pm, they were there within 10 minutes

I wonder what the reaction would have been if the police had had a good result, and caught a load of dealers. Damned if they do, damned if they don't. Fancy doing their job, especially after the past weeks events? Thought not.

Decrimilise drugs, tax it, stops dealers, people make choices, not told how to live life or am I living in cloud cuckoo land?

Back