• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today'score after 90 minutes' play

• 0-0

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • 1-0

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • 1-1

Votes: 15 18.8%
  • 0-1

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 2-0

Votes: 4 5.0%
  • 2-1

Votes: 14 17.5%
  • 0-2

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • 1-2

Votes: 12 15.0%
  • 2-2

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost our way a little of late. For me if we are to continue to play below par lets do in cup comp and get it out of our system. So it depends which Southend turn up, but imo, 0 1 defeat me thinks.

0.4 Think we are going to be spanked, but then again I'd play all the fringe players and give as many as possible a rest to concentrate on the league.

We are going to win 6-0. Prosser will score 4 crackers, Hurst will score a long range thunderbolt and a Tomlin tap in. Uwe (Don't mention the war) Rösler and 3 outfield players sent off for Bees, Timlin off for Blues. A streaker with huge jugs doing a cartwheel in front of the East Stand. The hot dogs and Burgers will run out by half-time. Ron Martin's wig will be blown off and someone will win their height in Pizza. Apart from that, not much action in the game.

Can't see us getting anything, they are a very good team and will be at full strength and not the same team we beat I'm the JPT, very difficult game.

FFS! 1-0 Brentford, German. It had to be him, didn't it? :'(:thumbdown:

We are going to win 6-0. Prosser will score 4 crackers, Hurst will score a long range thunderbolt and a Tomlin tap in. Uwe (Don't mention the war) Rösler and 3 outfield players sent off for Bees, Timlin off for Blues. A streaker with huge jugs doing a cartwheel in front of the East Stand. The hot dogs and Burgers will run out by half-time. Ron Martin's wig will be blown off and someone will win their height in Pizza. Apart from that, not much action in the game.

Brilliant stuff:thumbsup:

1-1. Clayton will be a thorn in our side, but we will battle hard and scrape a replay.

That line up has dampened my optimism I have to say. I'd have been a lot more optimistic if Eastwood had started instead of Corr. Not because I worship Eastwood and dislike Corr, not at all. More because of the type of football throughout the other 10 players that each of those two men promote. I think we're in for a frustrating afternoon of aimless long ball after aimless long ball from the back with Corr failing to get his head on any of them, nullifying the need for a midfield, and only one player up front with the speed, agility and close ball control necessary to continue the successful style of putting into the channels and behind the opposition defence. I think the Brentford defence are going to be laughing all game as they sweep up every stray or missed flick-on from Corr's head and beat Corr and Tomlin to almost every high ball. I seriously hope I'm proven wrong!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Back