• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smith; Clohessy, Cresswell, Phillips, Barker; Hurst, Leonard, Woodyard, Timlin; Reeves, Assombalonga.

Am currently in my hotel room in Saint Petersburg, Russia. I will be trying desperately to keep my eyes/ears open to listen to the match on Blues Player but not sure I'm going to manage it after one vodka/beer too many. If I don't, hopefully I'll wake up to a nice surprise in the morning...

Lets hope Reeves can run them ragged. Lets hope we just don't sit back and no hoof ball up to Britt. We have shown we can play it on the ground, getting nervous now!

Not very good at multi-tasking. :blush: Hoping to get the game on streaming, don't know whether I shall just concentrate on watching the match, rather than reducing screen size and switching backwards and forwards to SZ. Obviously nervous about this one, just hope we give a good account of ourselves...................and if we don't..........hope we can sneak a win as against Chesterfield and Oxford.

Leyton Orient ‏@leytonorientfc Important ticket news for tonight: We are close to selling out in West & South stands so NO cash turnstiles will be in operation

They are up for it then.

Sitting at work waiting to log in to Blues Player. Listening to Old Ricky Gervais podcasts to calm my nerves. Come on you Blue Boys!

Back