• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just given an interview to the Echo saying Zone members were pleased the tax bill has been paid and it would be interesting to find out if HMRC are going for it with other football clubs or are they singling out SUFC.

Been out for most of the day .So Mcnasty When did we pay off this Tax bill And if we have paid it does this meen there is no Embargo

I found out yesterday from one of my spies contacts the tax bill had been paid but I think this Umbongo has gone but there are others yet to be lifted.

if the tax bill has been paid then why are we under more umbongos .And when will they be lifted

Presume they are either outstanding loan fees, money to Orient for JPT or ticket sales due to FA - so which one is it or is it more than one?

if the tax bill has been paid then why are we under more umbongos .And when will they be lifted

Think other bills will need to be paid first. The taxman was the most pressing.

I could only think the other bills will be paid when money is available ----- no idea when that will be.

Its good to hear at least the Tax bill has been payed .Hopefully all the other matters can be resolved quickly so Phil brown can go about his business in building a new squad for next season .

Its good to hear at least the Tax bill has been payed .Hopefully all the other matters can be resolved quickly so Phil brown can go about his business in building a new squad for next season .

That's rubbish - we only generated 12 pages of drivel before the bill was paid. I remember the days when we used to get over 20 before anything sensible was said ...................:unsure:

Just given an interview to the Echo saying Zone members were pleased the tax bill has been paid and it would be interesting to find out if HMRC are going for it with other football clubs or are they singling out SUFC.

Went with ian to one of our high court outings had ridsdale cardiff city sitting behind us, they owed 1.2 mill, look where they are now.

Wasn't it one of the college buildings off the high street? I vaguely remember that being mentioned a few years ago.

I was thinking about this the other day, I'm sure I remember a report in the Evening Echo where the college severed all ties with him saying that they did not conduct there business in this manner. Does anyone else remember that report

If RM would sort out the tax stuff in good time HMRC would be able go after the likes of google/amazon/starbucks etc, wouldn't they? basically RM is responsible for multi millions of tax revenue loss, the budget deficit, globalization and the black plague epidemic of 1432.

Next time I will hold the info back till at least 20 pages have been posted.

perhaps you could hold it back until you had written proof from your 'source' together with a certified signature on said document that you could post a link to :winking:

I notice that neither the S.U.F.C. website or Aunty Beeb have yet to confirm payment ..... we may yet get this up to 20 pages ........

I saw a man in an overcoat keeping observations on the shop. If some one has bought a shirt or (mugs like us lot) a season ticket then the HMRC will be after the vat on that so the club could still be in the mire.

Page 13 ?

Back