• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
HEY! :smile: who remembers Junior Agogo ?

well he's a free agent now and although he's 33 , anyone feel he could do a job down here next season ?

also ... who remembers his amazing goal against us at Roots hall in the area final of the LDV trophy , probably the best goal i have seen . :Worthy:

HEY! :smile: who remembers Junior Agogo ?

well he's a free agent now and although he's 33 , anyone feel he could do a job down here next season ?

also ... who remembers his amazing goal against us at Roots hall in the area final of the LDV trophy , probably the best goal i have seen . :Worthy:

Always used to dread playing against him. Was far too good for the lower leagues and eventually worked his way up.

Dont know much about him since he went abroad.

He is atrocious and given that he's now 33 its been about a year and a half since he was under contract with a club he's not likely to have improved. Someone else please! :thumbsup:

I dont remember his goal in that game but i do remember at the away leg when he tried to control the ball + it bounced away off his shin there were several hundred of us singing " he's got a touch of a rapist" ......

that might have been the same game that Marky Gower scored an absolute screaming belter in the top corner to silence the Gas

He is atrocious and given that he's now 33 its been about a year and a half since he was under contract with a club he's not likely to have improved. Someone else please! :thumbsup:

Very harsh did a good job with forest in there league 1 days. He then got a bit big for his boots and left to go abroad for more money not heard much since or how hes been doin.

I dont remember his goal in that game but i do remember at the away leg when he tried to control the ball + it bounced away off his shin there were several hundred of us singing " he's got a touch of a rapist" ......

that might have been the same game that Marky Gower scored an absolute screaming belter in the top corner to silence the Gas

hahahahahaha :hilarious: , i remember this haha , good times :smile: , and yh it was that game

33 may be young for a Brown signing though.....

Cant see this one happening to be honest.

Still think Marky Gower's shot from the almost the touchline on the wing was better than Agogogogogogogogo's

Back