• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chants of "there's only one Mark Philips" come to mind .....

..... Mr Phillips “wiggled” the front of the machine and the device came away in his hands

Cripes! Go easy Mark - we don't want you getting an injury before the season has started ...............

"Honestly Officer , I just wiggled the front of the machine ( with claw hammer and crow bar ) and it came away in my hands"

Having seen Mark Phillips run I'm not surprised he wiggles at the cashpoint.

Slight caveat, it might not be THE Mark Phillips.

It probably was, hence why he had to send his girlfriend to the cashpoint.

Amazing name for the girlfriend though. Bonnie Bluemore. Was she not in Boogie Nights?

This would seem to suggest he's been paid so cannot possibly be the same person.

Anyone watching The Muslim Premier League? Seems man of the hour Mark Phillips just got himself a tv appearance if I'm not mistaken!

@TheMarkPhillips: To everyone that sent me messages yes it was me on tv was in a documentory couple months ago and went on tv today

Knew it :smile:

I saw Chris Barker and Ryan Leonard at a cashpoint in the High Street last week, I wasn't sure if I should have quipped about checking if their wages had gone in. :smile:

I saw Chris Barker and Ryan Leonard at a cashpoint in the High Street last week, I wasn't sure if I should have quipped about checking if their wages had gone in. :smile:

Maybe not..........................

Back