• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

onlyonekingkevin

Designer
Anthony Straker and Gomis Bedsente just came in to my Estate agents and Gomis is looking to rent a flat in Southend . my mate / colleague is going through it with him now lol , Apparently he has signed ...

Anthony Straker and Gomis Bedsente just came in to my Estate agents and Gomis is looking to rent a flat in Southend . my mate / colleague is going through it with him now lol , Apparently he has signed ...

Whatever happened to client confidentiality lol

In place of who though?

I reckon someone will be in for Hurst?

Why Hurst? He has been on top form at the moment and we should be aiming to sign him on another contract.

Kiernan has gone back so we have a place.

WHY on earth do we need another CM?

Leonard, Timlin, Laird, Atkinson, Clifford are all more than capable at this level
Jack Payne is also showing promise

The last place we need to strengthen is CM imho

What has he signed? A form allowing you to e-mail and text him pokey properties for the next 10 years .......... whilst "sharing" his details with caring like-minded "partner" companies such as double glazing, boiler installations, boiler repairs, gardeners, cleaning agencies, removal companies and taxidermists.

Sounds good! :thumbsup:

I think he a defensive midfielder who can play at the back as an option. Brown seem to rate him highly.

Brown does rate him, the guy has played in all Southends friendly games and has been hanging around since August to sign for the club.

Brown does rate him, the guy has played in all Southends friendly games and has been hanging around since August to sign for the club.

That may well be the case, but we are not short in midfield, but are desperately short at the Centre back position and also upfront/left side if we persist with the 4-3-3 formation, if Straker is the best option then god help us.

In place of who though?

I reckon someone will be in for Hurst?

There is no way we will get rid of Hurst, it would kill our promotion push. On top of that he is a holding midfielder and wouldnt replace him anyway.

If he has signed then its probably because Kiernan left, or hope beyond hope the embargo has lifted.

WHY on earth do we need another CM?

Leonard, Timlin, Laird, Atkinson, Clifford are all more than capable at this level
Jack Payne is also showing promise

The last place we need to strengthen is CM imho

By the sound of it he plays a role better than those do. He clearly wants a defensive midfielder and must feel he is a better option at that role than those we have.

Back