• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think maybe he should of gone for a league one move rather than a championship to build his confidence. Wonder where his career will go now? He was very highly rated by Liverpool.

Seems like he is another of those players that stood out at youth level because of his size and pace. From what I have seen of him, on Sky last year for Hearts and against us in the Yeovil game, he will struggle to consistently play above League 1. Seems like another Emmanuel Jay Thomas who was tipped for big things by Arsenal at 16/17 but now finds himself in League 1 after failing to hit it off in the Championship.

Apparently close to signing for Charlton on loan with view to permanent.

Interesting, I wonder if it is time to dig out the papers to find any sell-on clause.

Still being linked with Swindon and MK Dons. MK Dons recently lost their loanee Bamford, now on loan with Derby, so it could be a 2 + 2 rumour.

We do indeed have a sell on, what that is I don't know though.

Currently playing for the Liverpool under 21s against Arsenal. Scored twice already and Liverpool lead 3-1 at half-time.

Highly doubt it will happen, but anyone reckon he could be a decent backup for Corr?

Currently playing for the Liverpool under 21s against Arsenal. Scored twice already and Liverpool lead 3-1 at half-time.

Highly doubt it will happen, but anyone reckon he could be a decent backup for Corr?

He's played in the SPL and Championship, why would he want to drop down to League Two and why would Liverpool do that seeing as there are championship and League One clubs after him?

And I'm sure he'd love to be a 'backup' to a league two striker with 6 goals this season.

He's played in the SPL and Championship, why would he want to drop down to League Two and why would Liverpool do that seeing as there are championship and League One clubs after him?

And I'm sure he'd love to be a 'backup' to a league two striker with 6 goals this season.

Of course he's already been outshone once this season by BBBC, but I wouldn't be surprised if that sort of attitude was part of the reason Yeovil cut short his loan.

I was thinking of a more permanent deal when his contract expires at the end of this season, not 100% sure on that. Only possible if we gain promotion.

He hardly impressed in the Championship after the loan was cut short and Swindon are still trying to do a deal after weeks of trying. Swindon only want him as backup to Nile Ranger, who has 7 goals this season.

MK Dons were interested but they now have Chris Long on loan from Everton.

If there's any chance he would come back he would be a great signing, I don't think he'll need to drop this far though.

If there's any chance he would come back he would be a great signing, I don't think he'll need to drop this far though.
According to their match report he was on the bench for Dagenham tonight for their friendly against Billericay!!

Come on Ricky Duncan !!!! Tell Phil Brown what a cracking player he is !!! He would be great for us ......:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

What is everyone else seeing about him though which is resulting in him sliding down the leagues every few months?

His record is terrible and his last loan was a complete failure.

Is he just regarded as a cracking player simply because we sold him to Liverpool !?

Back