• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PayPal is being an arse with me, any other way I can send my donation over?

Not paid yet but will do when I return to Australian.
Buy far the best forum out there.
I really don't know what I would do without the Zone.
I might not post much, but I am on here generally several time a day.
Thank to all the admin and others, who make the Zone possible.
.:loyalsupporter:

Not paid yet but will do when I return to Australian.
Buy far the best forum out there.
I really don't know what I would do without the Zone.
I might not post much, but I am on here generally several time a day.
Thank to all the admin and others, who make the Zone possible.
.:loyalsupporter:

Hope you enjoyed your stay, even if we didn't win you sampled our great British weather.

Keep in touch John,

Regards,

Ken

Donation Made.

I fully appreciate all the time and effort that goes into running a site like this, and it's a pity that some others on here do not. Thank you for all your efforts in providing such a brilliant forum.

I have donated for no other reason than my day would be boring without SZ, and I would encourage others who feel the same to donate too!

UTB

I chose to donate via the SZ bank account details because using PayPal brings me out in a nasty rash and I've had previous horrific experiences with it. It is possible, cost-wise, to have a means of paying electronically in addition to PayPal on the 'Donations' button? It would save me/Cricko/McNasty pratting about with PMs.

Sorted , thank you very much for all your efforts folks in running and organizing our site, much appreciated, Big slightly Bad Barry C

Seconding what Cricko said earlier ----- he can be an arse. :moon: :smile:

Really want to thank all who have donated -- you should have received a "Thank You" e-mail , please contact me if you haven't received one.

Anyone who hasn't parted with their hard earned cash please spare what you can afford.

Thanks,

Ken

Happy to offer a donation, mcnasty, could you "pm" me the banking details ? Cheers

Thanks very much, we are of course still open to donations and thank you all that have done so x

Cant imagine life without shrimperzone now, really is essential for all things blue or shrimplike. Have now fowarded donation for £1-2s-6d which I trust will keeep us running for another year. Mind you some people say I havent kept pace with the times :blush:

Donation made, keep up uthe good work, it is appreciated.

We really appreciate all the donations received and those yet to arrive. We can look to the future with more security.

PS My holiday to Madeira in July has already been paid for from my own money so fear not. :winking:

We really appreciate all the donations received and those yet to arrive. We can look to the future with more security.

PS My holiday to Madeira in July has already been paid for from my own money so fear not. :winking:

You are sounding like Bob Crow!

Back