• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Going back a few year's everybody conetected to the West Midlands. Birmingham were just thugs Police and Stewards. Sure many remember them throwing our supporters down the stairs over nothing.

That famous Bury away game a steward breaking a under 10's flag stick as it was a offensive weapon. Making him cry his eyes out. You just wanted to punch a fing smirking steward!!

Glad things have moved on from those days you youngsters dont know how good 99% of stewards are now days.
This seasons worst and best. Been to every game.
Agree probally Dagenham were the best.
Worst cant say any really have been bad yet!!

Going back a few year's everybody conetected to the West Midlands. Birmingham were just thugs Police and Stewards. Sure many remember them throwing our supporters down the stairs over nothing.

That famous Bury away game a steward breaking a under 10's flag stick as it was a offensive weapon. Making him cry his eyes out. You just wanted to punch a fing smirking steward!!

Glad things have moved on from those days you youngsters dont know how good 99% of stewards are now days.
This seasons worst and best. Been to every game.
Agree probally Dagenham were the best.
Worst cant say any really have been bad yet!!

Exactly the same reason why I wasn't allowed in Sixfields with the flag...:thumbdown:

Oxford had a real obnoxious little hitler who a few years back got very heavy with a young lad who wanted to tack a drum in the ground. yet in JPT game they were very good, A few individuals can make such a change in how things are.

Oxford had a real obnoxious little hitler who a few years back got very heavy with a young lad who wanted to tack a drum in the ground. yet in JPT game they were very good, A few individuals can make such a change in how things are.

If thats the incident I remember just outside the turnstile then the 'young lad' got what he deserved when he tried to front up to the steward like he owned the joint and was firmly put back in his place!:hilarious:

(Disclaimer - may have been an entirely seperate incident to the one you were referring to!)

I've been away to Newport, Pompey, Oxford and the Dags....no issues what-so-ever.

Pretty reasonable all round...simple rule of thumb...behave like a dick, expect to be treated as such

In all my years traveling to games the worst Stewards I have ever come across where at Stockport County
Stockport"s stewarding was very poor and they seemed to be looking for trouble when we went there in January 2009.Underestimated how many fans we were going to bring.

The only stewards I've seen who were ridiculously over the top were at Stockport. Otherwise they've always been fine IMO.

I've been away to Newport, Pompey, Oxford and the Dags....no issues what-so-ever.

Pretty reasonable all round...simple rule of thumb...behave like a dick, expect to be treated as such

Why aren't more away fans removed from Roots Hall then?

Why aren't more away fans removed from Roots Hall then?

I think you might be surprised to find out that most of the "issues" in the North Bank were causes by SUFC youngsters trying to "man up" to away fans...in an effort to get a reaction....thus stewards wade into away fans....= alleged bad reviews from visiting supporters.

I think you might be surprised to find out that most of the "issues" in the North Bank were causes by SUFC youngsters trying to "man up" to away fans...in an effort to get a reaction....thus stewards wade into away fans....= alleged bad reviews from visiting supporters.

I'm not talking about that. We haven't been in there this season. Took our stewards nearly an hour to remove a Hull fan after several times going to talk to him. Don't even get me started on how they handled FT in that game. ****ing shambles.

If thats the incident I remember just outside the turnstile then the 'young lad' got what he deserved when he tried to front up to the steward like he owned the joint and was firmly put back in his place!:hilarious:

(Disclaimer - may have been an entirely seperate incident to the one you were referring to!)

No it was that day and it was very funny watching Jack **** him self when he reacted.

Not fully true I was kicked out of Scunny and I was sitting down the front on my own................Work that out

Carlisle!!!!!!

Agreed, but I was very drunk and probably got what came to me that day :thumbdown:

What happened in the Stockport game?

What Didnt happen at that game

Back