• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Latest deadline - late Spring 2014

TJC

Muppet⭐
Football league show 15/16 Feb 2014 has Ron stating on camera, it will start late spring this year.
Late stages of appointing contractor (haven't we always been in late stages?)
I'll be stunned in we are digging on fossetts by end of May, but you have to admire Rons' persistence.
If he thought there was no chance of this happening, he would be looking for an exit strategy; which of course is what this could be. Keep the dream alive and maybe someone will once again offer to take over.
Oh well, at least we have another deadline to see come and go :nope:

Mentioned this already on the highlights thread, people don't seem convinced for some reason!

To be fair not for some time.

This is the first time in a long time there has been much of a deadline, especially one that he has stuck to.

To be fair not for some time.

This is the first time in a long time there has been much of a deadline, especially one that he has stuck to.

And no doubt there will be some stumbling block that delays it even further. I was a keen believer in all this but after years of bollocks I won't believe anything until a picture of RM and PB with shovels or diggers at FF appears on the OS.

And no doubt there will be some stumbling block that delays it even further. I was a keen believer in all this but after years of bollocks I won't believe anything until a picture of RM and PB with shovels or diggers at FF appears on the OS.

Agree with this, mind you even when im sitting in my new seat at fossets I still wont believe.

By now, there must be a whole new generation of fans getting excited at this news, having been too young or not even born when all this started!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Indeed, I certainly wont be getting my hopes up, but even so he is making statements now which is a change, so who knows...

Indeed, I certainly wont be getting my hopes up, but even so he is making statements now which is a change, so who knows...
Didn't Ron say the same thing last month when he was interviewed before the Hull match on 5 Live radio?

I won't believe anything until I see it on a Ron blog on the official site. I'm sure someone will have explained to him by now that blog isn't short for b@@@cks

Any surprises that the 'within 2 weeks a contractor will be appointed' date has now passed?

Back