• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jam_Man

Life President
Made my normal trip to the ticket office first thing this morning to buy my tickets (which is normally fine) to be told they couldn't get us in the West stand due to a community promotion and the west FE is pretty much sold out and would have to go in the South lower.

Great to hear they are attracting kids etc to he game, but why not put them in the South lower ?

Luckily managed to get seats in the west by splitting us up.

Still despite the hassle for me sounds like will give the attendance a bit of a lift today which is always a good thing.

Good stuff, the future is in the family & kids coming back; so we need goals goals goals: without the potty mouth oiks!:thumbsup:

Made my normal trip to the ticket office first thing this morning to buy my tickets (which is normally fine) to be told they couldn't get us in the West stand due to a community promotion and the west FE is pretty much sold out and would have to go in the South lower.

Great to hear they are attracting kids etc to he game, but why not put them in the South lower ?

Luckily managed to get seats in the west by splitting us up.

Still despite the hassle for me sounds like will give the attendance a bit of a lift today which is always a good thing.

Perhaps the people in the family enclosure are repeat offenders who have previously been unimpressed with the South Lower.

Perhaps the people in the family enclosure are repeat offenders who have previously been unimpressed with the South Lower.

Certainly dont blame them for not wanting to go in there, but this is about me me me !!

I did consider going in the South Lower for something different, did it once before but cant stand that view, although its nice for the second half.

Still its going to add a few hundred on the attendance, albeit free tickets I assume.

As I have posted before. I like the space around me in the South Lower. Not the greatest view but second half makes up for it.
Keep those noisy oiks away from us down there and take that drum with you :net:

Come on you know you want to :winking:

As I have posted before. I like the space around me in the South Lower. Not the greatest view but second half makes up for it.
Keep those noisy oiks away from us down there and take that drum with you :net:

Come on you know you want to :winking:
I agree with you.... The space and tradition of being behind the goal works for me....

as for the view if you sit in row D , in the middle it's not too sad....

only issue is the bad shooting practise from the subs!

Ive got used to having most of a row to ourselves in the West Stand recenlty, that wont be happening today.

Nice to get the crowd in though.

Back