• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Panini World Cup Sticker Album 2014

PrawNZ

Striker
Geek alert! Sorry, the inner child in me wants to recreate my yoof before we get smashed for real this Summer. I dare say some other saddo's on here will be doing similar...(where's that sticker album guy ha ha)?! Either a few other peeps will be man(boy) enough for a thread for 'swappsies' or just start my abuse for being way too old for this ha ha.

http://ampp3d.mirror.co.uk/2014/04/...-fill-the-panini-2014-world-cup-sticker-book/
(Won't cost that much, u just bulk buy loadsa packs on eBay then fill in the form/send off to complete the set!)

It wouldn't be a World Cup without a sticker book! Started my collection, haven't bought that many and already nearly completed the Honduras team, lucky me!

Got about 60% complete now, and rather a few swaps.

Closest to completing England and Italy (both have 3 needed)

Out of interest, how have they managed to produce these sticker books (my son has one) when the squads haven't been announced yet?

Out of interest, how have they managed to produce these sticker books (my son has one) when the squads haven't been announced yet?

This way, they can take an educated guess, so that rather than have just 23 players for your son to collect in each team, he can collect 30-odd. How lucky for your boy that he gets to spend even more of his pocket money with Panini!

I clearly remember Darren Bent and Scott Carson being among the England contingent for Euro 2012.

This way, they can take an educated guess, so that rather than have just 23 players for your son to collect in each team, he can collect 30-odd. How lucky for your boy that he gets to spend even more of his pocket money with Panini!

I clearly remember Darren Bent and Scott Carson being among the England contingent for Euro 2012.

Mainly more time for people to collect before the tournament starts than if they waited for the squads to be announced.

Strangely, there are only 17 players for each team, England's selection this time being:

Hart, Cole, Cahill, Jagielka, Johnson, Walker, Baines, Lampard, Gerrard, Wilshere, Milner, Carrick, Townsend, Ox, Sturridge, Welbeck, Rooney

How very magnanimous of them. I didn't realise they were so kind.

Mainly more time for people to collect before the tournament starts than if they waited for the squads to be announced.

Strangely, there are only 17 players for each team, England's selection this time being:

Hart, Cole, Cahill, Jagielka, Johnson, Walker, Baines, Lampard, Gerrard, Wilshere, Milner, Carrick, Townsend, Ox, Sturridge, Welbeck, Rooney

That's quite fair actually. Including team shots, shinies, etc, the Euro 2012 album had 29 stickers per team. Only 16 side in the Euros of course as opposed to 32 in the World Cup.

We've got a World Cup forum now, so I'll put this thread in there, but leave a re-direct for a few days.

That's quite fair actually. Including team shots, shinies, etc, the Euro 2012 album had 29 stickers per team. Only 16 side in the Euros of course as opposed to 32 in the World Cup.

Exactly, I think that's the reasoning behind it. So only 19 per team in this one, plus 7 specials on the 1st page, and 16? for stadiums.

Anyone downloaded the app? It's pretty good, it keeps a running list of got's, needs and swapsies.

I'm exactly halfway through, 50% complete.

Back