• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob Kiernan

Brentford boss Mark Warburton remains hopeful of signing defender Rob Kiernan on loan from Wigan. - From the Sky Transfer centre

Saw that yesterday, shame would of love to of kept him for the rest of the season.

And should have just won a penalty. Silly challenge from Clint Hill on him.

Very impressive and looked completely comfortable in the second leg last night, even if Wigan crashed out in extra time. Even had a shot from distance late on which could have gone in if it wasn't deflected. Guess that shows the quality of players we've had in that position this season.

Very impressive and looked completely comfortable in the second leg last night, even if Wigan crashed out in extra time. Even had a shot from distance late on which could have gone in if it wasn't deflected. Guess that shows the quality of players we've had in that position this season.

Cracking shot too, was on target and could easily have been deflected in the opposite side of the goal. Like Egan and Sokolik, but Kiernan was a developmental level higher than them, as shown in his performance for Wigan.

Yep , he played really well and did not look out of place at all , although Zamora did work him over a bit when he came on.Will do well in the Championship next season.Good luck Rob

Signed a new 3 year deal at Wigan today.
Hope he does really wel.

I know we don't get these loanees on a perm, but I always feel good when the likes of Keirnan, Assombalonga etc go on to do well higher up the ladder. Gives me a real sense of achievement and pleasure knowing SUFC has helped them along the way

I know we don't get these loanees on a perm, but I always feel good when the likes of Keirnan, Assombalonga etc go on to do well higher up the ladder. Gives me a real sense of achievement and pleasure knowing SUFC has helped them along the way

Probably encourages players to come here as well.

On his way to Rangers, can't help but feel that that isn't a great move at this moment in time. Was set to sign for Birmingham but they pulled out after a medical.

He's done well, and will do well there. That isn't a good league and Kiernan should be more than comfortable there. I'd fancy him to do well in the SPL also.

Back