• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;9f4CyQto-0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9f4CyQto-0E[/video]

Ohhh Yeah, Ohh!

Gary Deegan
Who do you think you are?
Gary Deegan
You're never gonna get my love

Now because you look like you've escaped from jail
And have a big fine muscles (oh yes you do now)
Do you think I can afford to give you my love?
You think you're higher than Clifford or Jack Payne?

Gary Deegan
Gary Deegan
You're never gonna get my love

Now I know all the players I've seen you with
I know you broke their legs one after another now, bit by bit
You made 'em cry, many league 2 players cry
When they try to keep you happy, they just try to keep you satisfied

Gary Deegan
Gary Deegan
You're never gonna get much love

I'd rather give the ball to a player more cultured and true
Than to be fooled around and get hurt by you
'Cause when I give a pass, I want it back return
Now I know this is a lesson Gary Deegan you haven't learned

Gary Deegan
Gary Deegan

Gary Deegan
You're probably gonna break my legs
Gary Deegan
You're probably gonna make me cry

(x3)

Gary Deegan
Gary Deegan

Just to add that I do really like Gary Deegan - please don't take this the wrong way!! It's just his name and the lyrics fitted too well:smile:

Am I the only one who's not really convinced by the guy? I'd give him a contract til the end of the season as he does a decent enough job but don't get the hero worship

Am I the only one who's not really convinced by the guy? I'd give him a contract til the end of the season as he does a decent enough job but don't get the hero worship

He is the kind of player many wouldnt rate as he is defensive and isnt bursting forward or scoring goals.

The stuff he has been doing for us the past few games no other midfielder has been doing. As a defensive midfielder he has been very good, and he is able to pick out a pass as well. He has had a far bigger effect on the side than any other player recently.

He is the kind of player many wouldnt rate as he is defensive and isnt bursting forward or scoring goals.

The stuff he has been doing for us the past few games no other midfielder has been doing. As a defensive midfielder he has been very good, and he is able to pick out a pass as well. He has had a far bigger effect on the side than any other player recently.

I've only seen the last two games with Deegan in the side and he's decent but hasn't impressed me enough to echo the "we must sign him up" camp there seems to be on here. I haven't made any definitive judgement on him and would like to see more before I carried away with everyone else.

Jack Payne is about 6ft? He's been solid at the back for us recently and deserves a Northern Island first team call up rather than the u21's.

Jack Payne is about 6ft? He's been solid at the back for us recently and deserves a Northern Island first team call up rather than the u21's.

Jack Payne cant play for Norther Ireland U21s for the obvious reason he has already declared for the Scottish Hurling team.

This thread makes me dizzy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back