• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Do we know how far off Elliot Lee is to being fit? I assume we still have him as the last I read was that the deal went to FA so we had to keep him for agreed duration, I know he has been having treatment at WHU.

Prosser has improved so much as a centre back, reads the game now much better, does the simple things effectively, and is prepared to put his body on the line to stop possible goal opportunities, Prosser is a good player, and stupid remars on here do not help any of our players.

Hopefully they will bring around 500-700 down for this, I'm going for a 2-1 to us, corr and Payne scoring for us, 6,392 fans

1-0 to the blues, most important is a solid performance with the result. It will breed more confidence !

Looking forward to this afternoon in the sunshine. I don't get to see many games but looking forward to an attacking nerveless performance and a win by at least 2 clear goals please.

In my opinion Prosser has been one of our best players over recent years and not afraid to put his head on the line

I wish he (Prosser) would just keep his head on his shoulders!

And not continually back off from attackers coming at him - especially when it leads him to make a late challenge in the box. :sad:

Still, overall, he has been no worse than any other central defender this season ....... which is a sort of compliment I suppose.

Northampton have the fifth best goal scoring records in the League with 27 versus our 19, but they also have the seventh worst defensive record having conced 25 goals versus our miserly 15.

So it should be a high scoring match....................

I know, it's got nil-nil written all ovr it, hasn't it..............

Back