• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TrueBlue

SJP Taxi & Private Hire ⭐️
My honorable friend,

Sorry for intruding your privacy, I am Barrister Coetzee Viljoen from S.C.P.M.A law firm in Lome, Republic of Togo and an Attorney at Law and acted as a personal advocate to (late) Engr. Daubert, a citizen of your country who lived and worked here in Togo, for many years as consultant / Drilling contractor.

Am contacting you to stand as the next of kin to my late client (Engineer Daubert) because of the similarity in last name and nationality. I will like to present you as the beneficiary so that we can receive his fund and contract balance worth 13.8 million dollars (Thirteen million eight hundred thousand United States dollars) he left with a bank here. I was his personal lawyer before he died, all my effort to get in contact with his relatives has been futile and I have been given a notice from the bank that I have to contact the next of kin to claim this fund before the end of the mandate or the fund gets confiscated and transferred to the bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

I want you to work with me to secure it for our mutual benefit; All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any Infringement or breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal, this transaction deserves utmost sincerity and confidentiality till the fund gets transferred into your account.

I await your urgent response indicating your interest and I will send you more details about transaction.

With respect,
Barrister Coetzee Viljoen Esq. LLD
II Rue Apôtre Jean, Lomé, Togo
Avocat ET Solicituers.

51VFLm7iFeL._SX300_.jpg

My honorable friend,

Sorry for intruding your privacy, I am Barrister Coetzee Viljoen from S.C.P.M.A law firm in Lome, Republic of Togo and an Attorney at Law and acted as a personal advocate to (late) Engr. Daubert, a citizen of your country who lived and worked here in Togo, for many years as consultant / Drilling contractor.

Am contacting you to stand as the next of kin to my late client (Engineer Daubert) because of the similarity in last name and nationality. I will like to present you as the beneficiary so that we can receive his fund and contract balance worth 13.8 million dollars (Thirteen million eight hundred thousand United States dollars) he left with a bank here. I was his personal lawyer before he died, all my effort to get in contact with his relatives has been futile and I have been given a notice from the bank that I have to contact the next of kin to claim this fund before the end of the mandate or the fund gets confiscated and transferred to the bank treasury account as unclaimed fund.

I want you to work with me to secure it for our mutual benefit; All I require from you is your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee it will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any Infringement or breach of the law. Upon your acceptance to this proposal, this transaction deserves utmost sincerity and confidentiality till the fund gets transferred into your account.

I await your urgent response indicating your interest and I will send you more details about transaction.

With respect,
Avocat ET Solicituers.

I would like to see the follow up, that's the one they normally ask for money.

My honorable friend,

With respect,
Avocat ET Solicituers.

I might finally get that tenner you owe me.:smile:

Back