• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And how does that help with investigation if your culprit is dead as a dodo on the floor? We have friends that work in SO19 and your attitude to this is as clueless as some of your comments on the team!

What investigation exactly ?

Personally don't care if you have friends in SW19,what is your point regarding your friends?,did they tell you in great detail about their operations,did they let you fire their weapon,did they take you on missions?

And how does that help with investigation if your culprit is dead as a dodo on the floor? We have friends that work in SO19 and your attitude to this is as clueless as some of your comments on the team!

Could still be completed with them dead. Now they will have more money spent on them than Lee's family or any severely injured soldier

Could still be completed with them dead. Now they will have more money spent on them than Lee's family or any severely injured soldier

That isn't the fault of the coppers who used proportionate force to allow what passes as justice to take place. Over use of force would have allowed a "martyr" type agenda from some quarters.
To my mind these killers, and too many others in the prison system ought not to be there - but the resurrection of Capitol Punishment is not on any political parties agenda.

That isn't the fault of the coppers who used proportionate force to allow what passes as justice to take place. Over use of force would have allowed a "martyr" type agenda from some quarters.
To my mind these killers, and too many others in the prison system ought not to be there - but the resurrection of Capitol Punishment is not on any political parties agenda.

Yes agree. The police are a bit like our team. A few more shots on target and we would all be in a better place.

What investigation exactly ?

Personally don't care if you have friends in SW19,what is your point regarding your friends?,did they tell you in great detail about their operations,did they let you fire their weapon,did they take you on missions?

You do know that SO19 is the special armed forces group? It's not a location!

Well by your response it clearly wasn't obvious if you knew or not.

You still haven't explained exactly what your friends in SO19 mean to this thread.

Are they trained to miss their target from close range?

Stating the obvious but expecting the police to shoot suspects dead because it's the cheapest option is not something you would see in a civilised democracy.

The klilers of Lee Rigby deserved nothing more than to be shot dead. Now, I have to pay my taxes to make sure that scum are looked after in prison, get 3 meals a day etc etc.

We are far too PC correct in this country. So many innocent people are murdered because of the ineptitude of the police and the judicial systems in this country.

The klilers of Lee Rigby deserved nothing more than to be shot dead. Now, I have to pay my taxes to make sure that scum are looked after in prison, get 3 meals a day etc etc.

We are far to PC correct in this country. So many innocent people are murdered because of the ineptitude of the police and the judicial systems in this country.

They managed to kill Mark Duggan from distance yet they fired 8 shots at those 2 maniacs and just about managed to wound them...very strange.

We are far too PC correct in this country. So many innocent people are murdered because of the ineptitude of the police and the judicial systems in this country.
So from your argument here I would suggest that the better option from your perspective would be capital punishment through the courts rather than police death squads.

Stating the obvious but expecting the police to shoot suspects dead because it's the cheapest option is not something you would see in a civilised democracy.

How comes earlier in this thread you the judge decided that the American cop was not a suspect but a murderer. But now true to 'new labour' form those two pieces of s*** were suspects. They were anything other than civilised and its a real shame their not dead.

By the way there is no such thing as shoot to injure when a 'suspect' is armed. If you open fire its shoot to kill end off.

So from your argument here I would suggest that the better option from your perspective would be capital punishment through the courts rather than police death squads.

I'd have preferred Lee Rigby's killers to be shot dead on the spot, the scum bag Oxygen thieves. We are so namby pamby we allow all and sundry to do what they want because it would breach their human rights

How comes earlier in this thread you the judge decided that the American cop was not a suspect but a murderer. But now true to 'new labour' form those two pieces of s*** were suspects. They were anything other than civilised and its a real shame their not dead.

By the way there is no such thing as shoot to injure when a 'suspect' is armed. If you open fire its shoot to kill end off.
1 I'm not new labour. I am an advocate of the Labour Party. That is not really relevant here as none of the major parties advocate trial by a policeman's gun.
2 the US cop shot and killed an unarmed man in the back and from what I understand it was for running away from a minor driving offence. That on the face of it is murder. The cop would then be tried for murder.
3 the killers of Lee Rigby are murderers and were armed so if the police had shot them dead to prevent further murders then I would fully support that. The fact they were tried for murder and will rot in prison is the best outcome IMO as death is a quick easy punishment and I think they should suffer for longer than that. I don't care about the expense, I don't see why that should come into it.
4 I still don't see why you would want to bring a US cop that shoots dead driving offenders to the UK to work in our forces - he sounds a bit unhinged

I'd have preferred Lee Rigby's killers to be shot dead on the spot, the scum bag Oxygen thieves. We are so namby pamby we allow all and sundry to do what they want because it would breach their human rights
I don't see it as namby pamby to try someone for a crime and for them to rot in prison for life as a result. For murder though I do think it should be for life.

Back