• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Billy Bests boot laces

President⭐⭐
Right, lets start the ball rolling. My eldest son & Daughter in Law, live in Upper Manhattan, New York, and are flying over for the game. 3,000 + miles each way.
Anyone coming from further afield?.

Gutted to not be able to come but it's my daughter's 9th birthday that weekend, but on the positive side at least I won't get branded a 'glory hunter' by my mates!

Hope everyone that goes has a fantastic time and we get the result we all want.

Gutted to not be able to come but it's my daughter's 9th birthday that weekend, but on the positive side at least I won't get branded a 'glory hunter' by my mates!

Hope everyone that goes has a fantastic time and we get the result we all want.

Why not treat her to a weekend birthday trip to London! You know you should after all these years of following Southend.

70's T.V. comedy warning:

We are only driving from Leigh, but if my wife navigates it will definately be us.

:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

1230am Sunday morning KO for me. Watching in a Wan Chai bar in Southend Shirt, probably late 20sC and well on the way with the Guinness. Not the same but I'll take it.

Last Southend game I saw was the Lincoln playoff final game in Cardiff 10 years ago, can't make this one according to the wife buying a new house is more important......bloody yank....

My first game of the season. Flying out of Lourdes Pyrénées Friday lunchtime.......virtually next door, in comparison to some. If I were religious I would stop off and offer a prayer or two to Bernadette yet I don't think we need devine intervention to beat Wycombe, just hard work, skill, grit, determination and a bit of luck.

I don't want to build hopes up BUT premium economy flying home Tuesday and then flying back maybe Friday 29th all for 230 quid on points.

THIS MIGHT JUST HAPPEN !!!!!

Work in London office - no problem. Juggle calls and meetings difficult but not impossible. Watch this space. And pass the tissues I think I'm dribbling.

I don't want to build hopes up BUT premium economy flying home Tuesday and then flying back maybe Friday 29th all for 230 quid on points.

THIS MIGHT JUST HAPPEN !!!!!

Work in London office - no problem. Juggle calls and meetings difficult but not impossible. Watch this space. And pass the tissues I think I'm dribbling.

would disposable nappies help at all??

Ok so far I am WINNING !!!!

WEMBLEY HERE WE ****ING COME !!!!!!

Dear Mr Smith

The following booking is confirmed.
We recommend that you note the booking reference or print it using the button Print.

Booking Reference Number: 52VQWH
Itinerary Details

Date Flight Operated By Departure Arrival Stops Duration Aircraft Booking Cabin
19 May 2015 CX253 Cathay Pacific HKG 14:35 LHR 20:30 0 12:55 77W Premium Economy (T)
29 May 2015 CX256 Cathay Pacific LHR 20:15 HKG 15:00 +1 0 11:45 77W Premium Economy (T)
Inflight entertainment: Hong Kong To London , London To Hong Kong

Dear Mr Smith

We recommend that you note the booking reference or print it using the button Print.

Itinerary Details

19 May 2015 CX253 Cathay Pacific HKG 14:35 LHR 20:30 0 12:55 77W Premium Economy (T)
29 May 2015 CX256 Cathay Pacific LHR 20:15 HKG 15:00 +1 0 11:45 77W Premium Economy (T)

Call yourself a supporter? Only flying Premium Economy? As you are representing the mighty Shrimpers you should at least be in in business class but First Class, like our team, would be appropriate. :winking:

Well done, have a safe journey.

Call yourself a supporter? Only flying Premium Economy? As you are representing the mighty Shrimpers you should at least be in in business class but First Class, like our team, would be appropriate. :winking:

Well done, have a safe journey.

Letting the side down by not chartering a private plane. It's a bloody poor show Mr Smith. Hope the champagne is warm.

So ****ed, I'm Hamburg on 23rd and working till 10 at night.. Then have 24th and 25th off... The ****ers won't give me the time off.. Will have to have my laptop side stage.. Just hope theatre has wifi..

Why not treat her to a weekend birthday trip to London! You know you should after all these years of following Southend.

Not a birthday treat as such, but I did treat our younger daughter, (now aged 21), to a trip over to London to see our game against Luton a few weeks back.

C/C bill not yet paid off,which is one reason why (sadly) I won't be at Wembley.:'(

Dear Mr Smith

Itinerary Details

I hope you will be wearing a Southend shirt both ways.

Dear Mr Smith

Itinerary Details

Get in there,safe and comfortable flight over.:Worthy:

Back