• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Like most of us on here I've watched and re-watched every bit of video etc from Saturday that I can find from Saturday (which in 45 years plus of following my hometown club was up there with the best ever and will take some beating !!) , however there is one clip missing and that's some footage of just about the whole of our end singing , bouncing/ wobbling !,twirling for a good 5/10 mins . It was one of my favourite bits of Saturday and hoping that surely someone must have had the presence of mind to record it....please ?
Slightly disappointed that whoever was behind the camera from the Club and took the clips on the pitch before and after etc didn't record and feature it . Don't like to moan but the fans are the one constant in any Club and I think their efforts should be even more widely recognised and praised by players and officials . COYB.

This was the view from my seat

[video=youtube;fjn-z5h0X4k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjn-z5h0X4k&feature=youtu.be[/video]

[video]https://youtu.be/fjn-z5h0X4k[/video]

Last edited:
Is there any footage from the Wycombe end? Would loved to see what they saw when we came out and when we scored?

Is there any footage from the Wycombe end? Would loved to see what they saw when we came out and when we scored?

you could always pop onto their message board and see if anyone would oblige, I'm sure they would be happy to help.

Back