• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayrshire Blue

The Custard Splat
​
24qsqqs.jpg

Our first home game is against Walsall on August 15th.

3 Walsall supporters were tragically killed in last weeks terrorist attack in Tunisia, 38 people were killed in total.

We ask all supporters in attendance on the 15th August to join us in a minutes applause on the 38th minute as we pay our respects to those lives lost. Thank you.

​
24qsqqs.jpg

Our first home game is against Walsall on August 15th.

3 Walsall supporters were tragically killed in last weeks terrorist attack in Tunisia, 38 people were killed in total.

We ask all supporters in attendance on the 15th August to join us in a minutes applause on the 38th minute as we pay our respects to those lives lost. Thank you.

Nice touch which I'm sure will be honoured.....

That's a great gesture.
Would be good if the club announced this and also put in the programme for those not on the zone.

Any chance this can be made a sticky for the time being? Just to raise some awareness!

A chance to put a side all football rivalries and remember the 3 Walsall fans and the other 35 killed in this evil act

What great people football supporters are when the chips are down. This is an excellent gesture. R.I.P all those poor souls.

Personally, this is one of those occasions where I think it would be better before the match. Sometimes these ones during the match get a bit lost.

I have commented elsewhere, at times like this the football family stands together, especially amongst the lower leagues.

I was at the Essex v Australians match today where a minute's silence at midday was immaculately observed for those murdered in Tunisia. A silent tribute seems to me far more appropriate in this situation than applause.
Just a personal opinion.

I'm sorry if this seems a bit callous but the first game is weeks away. Tragic as the events are the moment will have been well and truly lost by then.

We are all entitled to opinions I suppose, but I think you are so wrong Orm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back