• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

buffalowolf

Director
Iplayed in a darts tournament today and played a fella wearing an Aston Villa shirt, he asked what shirt i was wearing ,he laughed when i said my teams shirt Southend United .He wasnt laughing after i defeated him 7-3.:happy:

Iplayed in a darts tournament today and played a fella wearing an Aston Villa shirt, he asked what shirt i was wearing ,he laughed when i said my teams shirt Southend United .He wasnt laughing after i defeated him 7-3.:happy:

This would be the mighty Villa who put up the worst FA Cup final performance since .............hang on, I'll think of one in a minute.......

or got beat by us 1-0,the king Billy Best,inthe fa cup..think they were top of the 3rd then,we were top of the 4th..happy days

I think they should do ok this season. I hope so, I've gone £6 a point long on 38.

or got beat by us 1-0,the king Billy Best,inthe fa cup..think they were top of the 3rd then,we were top of the 4th..happy days

That 1971 Southend team would give the present Villa team a run for there money .:smile:

I think they should do ok this season. I hope so, I've gone £6 a point long on 38.

Do you? Hmmm, I'd be interested to know why?

I think they might only stay up as the 3 who have come up will be awful.

They have lost Vlaar, Delph, Cleverley and Benteke - the complete spine.

I don't see where the goals are coming from, and I can't see them keeping a clean sheet - not a good mix.

Back