• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
1) which two footballers (one previously played for us, one was yet to play for us) were fined after being sent off for an on-field punch up?
2) Which former player has the middle name "Memphis"
3) Who played 15 times for Guadeloupe?
4) Which on-loan player once cost Spurs 300k but never played for them>
5) Which player also played for Finnish side FC Kuusysi
6) name the player:

St Patrick's Athletic
→ Athlone Town (loan)
→ Shamrock Rovers (loan)
Dundalk
Shelbourne
Galway United
Örebro SK
Bohemians
Southend United
St Patrick's Athletic
Dunbar Rovers
Marconi Stallions

7) Who had the ignominy of being subbed at half-time on his debut, then came on as a sub for 5 minutes in his second appearance, before being released? This was his only 50 minutes of professional football
8) Which future player signed for their club in 1980 for a record-breaking figure of 250k in 1980?
9) name the player

Dunkirk
Grimsby Town
→ Boston United (loan)
Barnet
Watford
Birmingham City
Southend United
Peterborough United
Chesterfield
Peterborough United
Kettering Town
Stevenage Borough
Cambridge City
Hucknall Town
St Albans City

10) which former on-loan player had the option of playing internationally for Canada, Ireland or Northern Ireland?

Spoiler:  

3) Miguel Comminges?
4) Peter Beadle

6) Pat Scully

8) Escape to Victory's Kevin O'Callaghan
9) Ken Charlerey
10) Barry Hunter?

right on both counts

This probably won't give it away so won't put in spoilers - the SUFC Exiles sponsored (7) one year. Lucky we got the 'meet the player' bit in nice and early as I think he was gone by September!

First time I met Matt the Shrimp as well. Start of a beautiful friendship. Aaaah.

Spoiler:  

3. How many caps did Comminges get then if that's not the right answer?

7. Can I have a P please Bob.

Also, as it's a Napster quiz at least one of the answers has to be either Rio Alderton or Steve Hatter. I'm going Hatter for 5 then.

Spoiler:  

3. How many caps did Comminges get then if that's not the right answer?

7. Can I have a P please Bob.

Also, as it's a Napster quiz at least one of the answers has to be either Rio Alderton or Steve Hatter. I'm going Hatter for 5 then.

first time you mentioned 3)! it's right by the way
yes
haha, you got me.

Back