• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

It's the last of the qualifying rounds on Saturday - the BBC have highlighted Lee Bradbury's Waterlooville who travel up to Cheltenham.

Other ex-league clubs still in the competition include Tranmere, Grimsby, Rushden and Torquay.

Of a more local nature Braintree host Harlow Town.

Anyway, I think it is worth keeping an eye on the results as we will be in the next round that is due to be played on 7th November.

By the way, the draw is on Monday. :thumbsup: :smile:

Indeed; live on BBC2 around 7pm.

Had my first taste of the 'magic of the Cup' this season watching Hemel draw 1-1 with Sutton, a club who to me will always be synonymous with knocking out Coventry City in 1989. Alas the Tudors lost the replay a couple of days later.

Hoping for an intriguing first round tie for Southend this year - certainly not a team we've regularly played in the league in recent years.

It's the last of the qualifying rounds on Saturday - the BBC have highlighted Lee Bradbury's Waterlooville who travel up to Cheltenham.

Other ex-league clubs still in the competition include Tranmere, Grimsby, Rushden and Torquay.

Of a more local nature Braintree host Harlow Town.

Anyway, I think it is worth keeping an eye on the results as we will be in the next round that is due to be played on 7th November.

Brentwood, AFC Hornchurch and Grays all still in it as well flying the flag for Essex non league clubs. Also in a shameless plug there is one Essex side left in the FA sunday cup, the mighty Priory Sports with an away fixture against Luton side St Josephs, who have played in the most finals of the competition.

What have Barrow, Aldershot, Chester, Maidstone United, Halifax, Gateshead, Macclesfield, Wrexham, Southport, Lincoln, Kidderminster (and, for those with a longer memory, Gainsborough Trinity and Stalybridge Celtic) done to upset you ? :winking:

What have Barrow, Aldershot, Chester, Maidstone United, Halifax, Gateshead, Macclesfield, Wrexham, Southport, Lincoln, Kidderminster (and, for those with a longer memory, Gainsborough Trinity and Stalybridge Celtic) done to upset you ? :winking:

Well I can think of one thing...

:happy::happy::happy:

Fantastic news that they are still in the competition.

This year the FA Cup dream is still alive.

_63558591_harrierspie.jpg

Are Stockport County still in the Cup, or have they been knocked out already?

Away to a non league team who's ground I have not been to will be good for me. Otherwise Colchester home or away

Just for once I would like a proper non-league away day. Proper obscure. We don't get many of them.

Barrow away be pretty obscure!

Sporting Khalsa even more so :smile:

Failing them, Chesham, Wealdstone (Raider), St Albans, Bromley, Staines, Whitehawk, Brackley, Boreham Wood etc will do nicely.

We don't want it too far away, as it'll cost a fortune to get to. Midlands would be ideal - far enough away so it won't be impossible to get tickets for, but not so far so we have to mortgage the house to buy a train ticket.

Back