• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Blues sign Stephen Hendrie on loan

Made his league debut at 16 (always a good sign) and capped by Scotland at all youth levels, hope it's a good tenure for all concerned......

Made his league debut at 16 (always a good sign) and capped by Scotland at all youth levels, hope it's a good tenure for all concerned......

If he is any where near as good as Hammell was then he will do ok for me.:thumbsup:

I heard that prosser kicked off in the dressing room mainly at PB and AB last week at Swindon. Hasn't been at the training ground all week, think his days are numbered

Previous thread said said that Pross travelled back solo from Swindon after PB "lock-in".....if thar's true........:stunned:

I'm a Pross fan..loyal servant of the club :thumbsup:, always in the thick of it, heart and soul player.

If true, sad day................

Previous thread said said that Pross travelled back solo from Swindon after PB "lock-in".....if thar's true........:stunned:

I'm a Pross fan..loyal servant of the club :thumbsup:, always in the thick of it, heart and soul player.

If true, sad day................

Prosser has been treated terribly by Brown. Not surprised he kicked off. He he goes and finds himself a decent club

I can understand Prossers frustration at this club with AB stating he's going to retire only to change his mind, messing with peoples future bit of a scum bag, sorry AB fans becuase that it what he is. As for PB he is known for not taking any form of feed back from players even though he says he wants it, he does not really want it. I hope Prosser gets a club that appreciates his 100% commitment, Prosser had a great future at this club once management and fans gave him a chance. Good luck Luke in the future

I can understand Prossers frustration at this club with AB stating he's going to retire only to change his mind, messing with peoples future bit of a scum bag, sorry AB fans becuase that it what he is. As for PB he is known for not taking any form of feed back from players even though he says he wants it, he does not really want it. I hope Prosser gets a club that appreciates his 100% commitment, Prosser had a great future at this club once management and fans gave him a chance. Good luck Luke in the future

Are you being serious?

Lol are you Prosser's mum?

Prosser can **** right off. He has a contract, so either hand in a transfer request or grow the **** up. I can understand him being frustrated about not getting games, but that's football.

Will be interesting to see if Prosser makes tomorrows squad. If he's not there maybe theres some legs to these rumours.

I get that some don't like Prosser, it's par for the course on here. I'm just not sure he deserves some of the vitriol that is dished out when some post about him. What exactly has he done to deserve some of it? Genuine question.

I get that some don't like Prosser, it's par for the course on here. I'm just not sure he deserves some of the vitriol that is dished out when some post about him. What exactly has he done to deserve some of it? Genuine question.

Did you see his Bambi impersonation last week?

Prosser can **** right off. He has a contract, so either hand in a transfer request or grow the **** up. I can understand him being frustrated about not getting games, but that's football.

i see your point- slagging off a player who has literally bled for the club and been a great servant without knowing the facts and/or both sides of the story sounds like the right way to go to me. Were you in the dressing room and know what was said? do you know what private conversations Prosser and Brown have had before and after ? Perhaps you could 'grow the xxxx up' and admit that your comments in hindsight are inappropriate without knowing all the facts- there are always two sides to any story.

i see your point- slagging off a player who has literally bled for the club and been a great servant without knowing the facts and/or both sides of the story sounds like the right way to go to me. Were you in the dressing room and know what was said? do you know what private conversations Prosser and Brown have had before and after ? Perhaps you could 'grow the xxxx up' and admit that your comments in hindsight are inappropriate without knowing all the facts- there are always two sides to any story.

No, yes, yes.

Prosser has been treated terribly by Brown. Not surprised he kicked off. He he goes and finds himself a decent club

Why has he been treated terribly?

Brown sees him nearly everyday in training and has obviously felt, until last Saturday, he hasn't deserved a chance and when he does get one, by all accounts he didn't leave a great impression!!

Why has he been treated terribly?

Brown sees him nearly everyday in training and has obviously felt, until last Saturday, he hasn't deserved a chance and when he does get one, by all accounts he didn't leave a great impression!!

I was there and he was shocking!

Back