• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

manor15

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
According to CP, he's had a call from a Scottish reporter.

Surely just a rumour and nothing more? They may well target him but can't see us letting him go.

According to CP, he's had a call from a Scottish reporter.

Surely just a rumour and nothing more? They may well target him but can't see us letting him go.

Seeing as we'll need him next Tuesday I think it's unlikely.

Wouldn't shock me at all,his wage here must be painful ,whilst injuries have blighted his season.

If Dundee really do want him it wouldn't surprise me if he was interested. He no doubt came here expecting to be first choice but with Barnett and the success of 3-5-1-1 he's going to have to settle with bench appearances for a while. Either way I can't see Brown wanting to let him go (unless we really need to free up some wages).

If Dundee really do want him it wouldn't surprise me if he was interested. He no doubt came here expecting to be first choice but with Barnett and the success of 3-5-1-1 he's going to have to settle with bench appearances for a while. Either way I can't see Brown wanting to let him go (unless we really need to free up some wages).

He'll be starting next Tuesday.

After that though Barnett no doubt will be ahead of him, Hunt isn't going to care about 1 starting appearance, he'll want to be the starting line up every week.

If he plays well and gets some goals he'll give Brown a headache, at the very least. I'd quite like to see Hunt and Barnett together at some point.

If he goes and Barnett or Payne get injured we are screwed. If PB & RM are serious about a promotion push we won't be looking to offload players of Hunt's quality.

If he goes and Barnett or Payne get injured we are screwed. If PB & RM are serious about a promotion push we won't be looking to offload players of Hunt's quality.

Indeed. Hunt is a good player and he's ours. Putting all out eggs in one basket with Barnett here on loan doesn't seem like great business.

If he plays well and gets some goals he'll give Brown a headache, at the very least. I'd quite like to see Hunt and Barnett together at some point.

Swindon away. Hunt gave Worrall a right earful for not giving him the ball quick enough a few times in the first half. One of them was obvious and Hunt would have been clean through for a one-on-one.

Back