• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Lined up earlier as follows. Who was Phil watching?

Charlton
GK: Phillips
Aaron Barnes
Tareiq Holmes-Dennis
Ollie Muldoon
Patrick Bauer
Harry Lennon
Brandan Hanlan
Joe Aribo
Karlan Ahearne-Grant
Mikhail Kennedy
Josh Umerah

Forest
GK: Erlandssen
Jordan Gabreil
Adam Crookes
Joe Warrall
Anel Ahmedhodzic
Ryan Yates
Rob Worrall
Toby Edser
Ben Brereton
Elvis Otim
Tyler Walker

Charlton won 3-1 (Kennedy, Bauer and Hanlan)

Blimey. Never heard of any of them. Very difficult to say who he may have gone to watch. Are any of them Irish?

Good that he's personally taking in these games not just sending our scouts.

Worrall to replace Worrall :winking::blush::raspberry::omg::hilarious:

Tareiq Holmes-Dennis, Charlton centre-back, was on loan at Oldham last season.

Tyler Walker, son of Des and Forest striker, been on fringes of first team and on loan at Burton last season.

I would've thought Tyler Walker (Striker), Harry Lennon (CentreBack) and maybe, I hope, Karlan Ahearne-Grant (Striker) who possess a lot of pace.

Feck knows .... but according to another thread we have only a few hours until all will be revealed .,...

.... although I will be disapointed if it is another player with potential that we have to pay the price of devoloping ...... :'(

Back