• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sam McQueen

Made me smile when that popped up - good lad Mr McQueen! Still, losing at home to a youth team has to be better than going all the way to Carlisle to get your arses handed to you courtesy of a former player, right? :hilarious:
That's Funny... that sort of thing normally happens to us!

At his age he needs to be playing proper football regularly. Not stuck in the under age team, nowhere near the first team and not on loan. Be astonished if he didm't go out on loan in Jan (would imagine he will be pretty much demanding it). Don't forget this is level at with Loza got 5 in a match- I rest my case..

Just won a penalty. Looked a bit of a dive, but he did train with mooney for a few months
Under Brown he wasn't able to achieve much but here With good service he is having an outstanding game,so your comparison with Mooney is spot on.

Chap. Hope he does well. I liked the look of him here, just didn't really get the chance to shine, especially in our set up.

Did really well in the game, was a fair penalty but there was a bit of a dive too!

Looks like there's every chance he will play at the San Siro tonight.

Looks like there's every chance he will play at the San Siro tonight.
Yep McQueen in the starting line-up.
Hope his parents are there to see it. They went to pretty much every home & away game when he was with us.

From warming the bench at Roots Hall in the bottom half of League 1 to starting at the San Siro in 5 months, not bad!

Watched a bit.

Doing alright, seems to me.

That was a good experience he had for us. Probably toughened him up a bit and he learned from a few legends of the game, while being here.

From warming the bench at Roots Hall in the bottom half of League 1 to starting at the San Siro in 5 months, not bad!

Our very own Slipperduke did mention on the Guardians Footy podcast that Brown had been using him in midfield as opposed to a left-back.

Back