• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

May backs the troops...at long last.

mrsblue

Banned
Government sends our brave boys and girls into action yet they all are subject to false claims about their behaviour.

War must be one horrible place,I know I would be one total coward.

Currently there are 1,500 claims against our soldiers,300 odd have been settled for £20,000,000,it's lunacy !

The PM announced these claims will cease once they repeal certain EU laws....well done PM !

I salute every one of our brave personnel who operate in terrible conditions and see stuff us mere mortals wouldn't be able to stomach.

Government sends our brave boys and girls into action yet they all are subject to false claims about their behaviour.

Currently there are 1,500 claims against our soldiers,300 odd have been settled for £20,000,000,it's lunacy !

The PM announced these claims will cease once they repeal certain EU laws....well done PM !

I salute every one of our brave personnel who operate in terrible conditions and see stuff us mere mortals wouldn't be able to stomach.
Okay, the false claims are bad, but what about the real "claims" where soldiers and representatives of the army have behaved badly? They should get away with it because they're in a uniform?

Okay, the false claims are bad, but what about the real "claims" where soldiers and representatives of the army have behaved badly? They should get away with it because they're in a uniform?

War is dirty business .

Government send them into battle zones yet demand they act like gentlemen or ladies,they will undoubtedly break rules maybe even commit murder...when they do heinous acts then they face punishment...it is what it is.

Which EU laws?

Or is this because Brexit is so time consuming and distracting we just can't function as a government until it's resolved because everyone is too busy trying to extricate us from the mess it's put us in?

Which EU laws?

Or is this because Brexit is so time consuming and distracting we just can't function as a government until it's resolved because everyone is too busy trying to extricate us from the mess it's put us in?

Everyone?.....I have yet to meet anyone who voted out and regrets it.

Which EU laws?

The mad human rights act for starters....of course the PM will water it down for the troops...hopefully she will repeal in full in the near future.

Well they are there to serve the will of the people, so they should be busy.

The problem is when they are too busy to fix other problems.

If derogating from the European Convention of Human Rights is so important, why does it have to wait until after "they repeal certain EU laws"?

Back