• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Just a heads up to anyone that usually turns up on an ad hoc basis at Boots & Laces, the Junior Blue's annual Meet the Players Day takes place next Tuesday, 25th October and, as such, there will be no casual admittance as this is a closed event.

I hope people will understand that this is for the children's own safety.

There will be the usual opportunity to watch training, get autographs and have photos with all their favourites and we'll be unveiling the new Junior Blues Ambassador from amongst the players.

For anyone who hasn't booked as yet, this event is free to all Junior Blues and starts at 11 a.m. This year they'll have an activity sheet with competitions on, with a mascot package on offer to the winner.

As usual, we'll be providing a light lunch but facilities are limited. All JBs must be accompanied by an adult and you can register your JB members' places by emailing us at juniors@shrimperstrust.co.uk.

All went off really well today, 50 odd Junior Blues turned up to watch training. They had a competition to win a mascot package, free Rossi ice-cream and pizza and the opportunity for plenty of photos and autographs.

As always, huge thanks to all at SUFC, to our Sammy & Elvis, to the commercial team, my hubby and to everyone who came along and helped make it yet another great day.

Here's the gang with Adam Barrett and Nile Ranger.

MTPD 2016.jpg

Oh and it was terrific to see Tims out there taking part in full training today, he did tell us how much longer till he hoped to be back but I won't say anything yet.

All went off really well today, 50 odd Junior Blues turned up to watch training. They had a competition to win a mascot package, free Rossi ice-cream and pizza and the opportunity for plenty of photos and autographs.

As always, huge thanks to all at SUFC, to our Sammy & Elvis, to the commercial team, my hubby and to everyone who came along and helped make it yet another great day.

Here's the gang with Adam Barrett and Nile Ranger

View attachment 4350

Oh and it was terrific to see Tims out there taking part in full training today, he did tell us how much longer till he hoped to be back but I won't say anything yet.

Given all the hot air on here about Barratt, it's great to see him doing the club ambassador bit for the event, and even better to see Nile smiling and being there. Great stuff OBL and congratulations on another 1st class event.

Given all the hot air on here about Barratt, it's great to see him doing the club ambassador bit for the event, and even better to see Nile smiling and being there. Great stuff OBL and congratulations on another 1st class event.

To be fair, I think they were the last two out and they just kind of got roped in by my husband to take part!!! He can be quite persuasive!

It was a great morning and my two boys had an excellent time meeting all of the players and stuffing their faces with pizza.

Very well organised and thanks for all of the effort that went into it.

Mark

Back