• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If Bilel Mohsni was available to fill in at centre back would you welcome him back?

1) Yes, welcome back Bilel all is forgiven :Worthy:
2) Yes, but only on a short term deal to get us out of a hole :thumbsup:
3) No, we are not at rock bottom just yet :stunned:
4) No, no, no, keep that maniac away from the club! :punch:
5) Feel free to add your own answer (keep it clean please :censored: :winking:)

I'll start off by going for:

2) Yes, but only on a short term deal to get us out of a hole

I don't think he is a total waste of time. 100% Passion, 100% Unpredictability, 100% Folk Hero, 100% Nutter

Hang on , wouldn't PB play him in midfield any way

Brown Out !

He could benefit from the experienced and calming presence of Anton, a man who you'd never see sprint to get himself involved in a brawl.

On a short term deal in a heart beat! I think there are people in the team from whom he would really benefit.

Well last time he fell out with some team mates, at training, in the dressing room, and on the coach home. The crazy sending's off. The scissors incident. It's a nice environment in the squad at the moment I have heard. So no thanks.(Good player tho).

What a daft post. Mohsni wasn't guaranteed his place in the league below, and we could easily go White & Ferdinand for the first few games without it representing a serious weakness. Equally we could get a loan in by tea time - like we did with Chris Walton.

Yeah I'm sure he's a nice bloke off the pitch and a definite talent, but he's clearly a huge disruptive influence. Not a good thing in a team sport and I hope we never see him in a blue or orange shirt ever again.

What a daft post. Mohsni wasn't guaranteed his place in the league below, and we could easily go White & Ferdinand for the first few games without it representing a serious weakness. Equally we could get a loan in by tea time - like we did with Chris Walton.

I personally think Mohsni if better at Centre Back than White and much more physical, better in the air but of course is as mad as a brush. If he could stay on the pitch, he'd undoubtedly carry a goal threat (ours not theirs).

Have a bad feeling about this so called centre back from a scotish prem club .I just cant see anyone coming in before Friday to able to play against Blackburn in day after . So it looks as if we will be going into the match with a patched up team .

Nope not for me.

In such a close knit squad ahead of an important season, the last thing we need is Mohsni upsetting the balance, getting sent off, falling out with people, being disruptive and generally being Bilel Mohsni.

Never have I seen a player more passionate and driven to win every ball, almost tackling with every part of his body.

He has scored two of the best goals I have ever seen at the Hall; a thunderbolt header from the edge of the box v Accrington to win us a point and an absolute thunderbolt of a shot into the top corner from about 35-40 yards v Northampton.

He was a real fans favourite.

I have also never seen a bigger liability on a football pitch, or, if you consider post match behaviour, off it as well.

His time has been and gone, no way would he enhance the squad.

Not a solution in any position.

Back