• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Probably gonna get my ticket(s) tomorrow or Tuesday. Is our allocation likely to be increased does anyone know?

Probably gonna get my ticket(s) tomorrow or Tuesday. Is our allocation likely to be increased does anyone know?
Not available online which might confirm what HB has posted above. They did say they would be able to get a further allocation so hopefully more info from the club tomorrow.

Not available online which might confirm what HB has posted above. They did say they would be able to get a further allocation so hopefully more info from the club tomorrow.

Portsmouth are selling half the Milton Road end to Pompey fans - so there will not be many extra for us

Portsmouth are selling half the Milton Road end to Pompey fans - so there will not be many extra for us
Portsmouth release more tickets in the MR end to home fans when the away club has settled on thier allocation (which from what I can see is up to 2,000). We won't need 2,000 but might need another 400
Taking us up to about 1,600 in total.

So it appears 1,200 sold and another 100 being made available soon according to official site. No idea if that will be the final allocation so get them quick if you still not got any yet.

So it appears 1,200 sold and another 100 being made available soon according to official site. No idea if that will be the final allocation so get them quick if you still not got any yet.

Big game for both clubs

Either team can edge into a playoff position with a win come 5 o'clock Saturday

We need to show strength and character on Saturday

to show we mean business :-)

Can’t go as clashes with the wife’s birthday:-(

Have tried to persuade her to move her birthday to July but she ain’t havin it

Why they make ticketing such a drama I will never understand.
I booked a ticket on line that it said (pre purchase) would be posted out.
The on-screen confirmation then said my ticket would be printable from my email confirmation.
The email conformation said it would go on the bus to Portsmouth.
The club, as it always has in my near 30 years of supporting, remains an administrative shambles.

Back