• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
Hi People,

Ken Mcnasty, SBH, Napster, Yorkshire Blue, Manor, Spaceman Spiff, Lord Football, Iain Mackintosh, Uncle Leo (hopefully) Myself and a few other Mods and friends will be in The Spread after the game tomorrow.

If any of you are about then please come and say Hi to all us ogre's . :loyalsupporter:

Ken will be wearing his ladies underwear outside of his clothing as per normal, he shouldn't be hard to spot. :stunned:

It might be normal for Leigh on Sea but this is Prittlewell. Or is it a Spread dress code?
Can I suggest with the cold and wearing coats etc that if Ken wants to be recognised because of the garment attire he wears them on his bonce over his SUFC bobble hat.

Apologies, won't be able to make it, usual Saturday night problems re taxi etc etc. Say hello to Slip for me!

Damn, we are shooting off straight after the game.

Would have liked to have met you all and put some faces to names.

Definitely, if you do it again, let us know on here and we can say hello. Especially as we normally have a post-match drink in The Spread anyway.

LOL...actually that would be a great idea, anything said out of line, the mods can send them to stand in the corner facing the wall for 5 minutes. :smile:

Any truth to the rumour that you are setting up a free tab for any Shrimperzone members?

P.S. I heard that from a reliable source (i.e. my greengrocer).

DWB, Rigsby and the Mods all in one pub.

Now, there's something I definitely wouldn't want to miss! :smile:

The lion King 7:30 performance, Lyceum Theatre, London vs Owners & Mods get together. Tough call but I'm going to have to pass this time, sorry. Mrs RHB informs me that we will have to miss the Scunthorpe extravaganza to get to London on time as well. I'm hoping to get the first half in though.

The lion King 7:30 performance, Lyceum Theatre, London vs Owners & Mods get together. Tough call but I'm going to have to pass this time, sorry. Mrs RHB informs me that we will have to miss the Scunthorpe extravaganza to get to London on time as well. I'm hoping to get the first half in though.

I can tell you who wins in the Lion King. Southend v Scunthorpe is hard to call.

Back