• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Star DoDTS is.

Cricko

Zone Owner⭐⭐
Staff member
I was lucky to catch up with Pete on Saturday and have a quick chat about the PL. He truly is one special man for putting in so many hours each week to make this such a success for members of The Zone.

The PL has gone from strength to strength since Pete took it over after the very sad loss of Harry and I put him in a corner and said ...Errrr hey Pete this is your ball park........... Sorry mate. :whistling:

The Zone owners cannot thank him enough for all the hard work he puts in so you can all have a bit of fun.

Thanks Pete.

John & Ken.

Many thanks John and Ken much appreciated.

It is hard work, especially if two matches in a week but of my own making, but I love it and hope those that take part enjoy it too (although that probably depends how their predictions have gone).

Well done DoDTS, I hope John and Ken got you a pint Saturday as a much earned reward for all your hard work?

Well done DoDTS, I hope John and Ken got you a pint Saturday as a much earned reward for all your hard work?

You're joking! From past experience you don't get in the Pub with the boys and come out in any fit state, and you lot would have lynched me without the scores and tables. Mind you the tables may have made interesting reading. :dizzy:

Back