• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The Big Dady

¡Viva la Kevolución! ⭐️ ⭐️
Staff member

Not often you see him go down like that and he certainly looked in a lot of pain. Hopefully it was the impact more than anything.

Hope he's ok, Johnny White White White!!

seemed a very innocuous thing, overstretching trying to intercept their attacker, maybe a tendon thing

Let's hope all turns out to be okay. Not nice to see any player being stretchered off, and horrible when he is one of ours! And John White is definitely one of our best boys, consistently playing his heart out week in week out. Let's pray that this isn't a huge problem!

I fear that could be his season done. He didn’t move for a good 8 minutes. John’s not the sort for theatrics anyway but he looked in a lot of pain and for someone like him to need a stretcher, it’s a bad one

Ben Clarkson posted a photo to Instagram of him and John in A&E last night, so it doesn't look good unfortunately. He also posted a photo of him getting a donner kebab just before as well!

Ben Clarkson posted a photo to Instagram of him and John in A&E last night, so it doesn't look good unfortunately. He also posted a photo of him getting a donner kebab just before as well!

I've always had my suspicions where that meat comes from.

Even if it is towards the minor end I would guess at least 3 weeks out to allow the swelling to go down and the damage to mend. Is it me or does that leave us a little short again? Kyps is available of course.

Was probably my MOTM before he went off. Hope it's not too bad. Big up JW48

I'm hearing that it was more serious than first thought. Following the A&E visit they had to amputate one of his toes. However, because he came from Colchester he still has five remaining, so not to worry.

I'm hearing that it was more serious than first thought. Following the A&E visit they had to amputate one of his toes. However, because he came from Colchester he still has five remaining, so not to worry.

Can we stop with the stupid jokes just because he came from Colchester? Anyone with any sense will tell you that losing your 6th toe is just as traumatic for them as one of us losing our 5th. "Not to worry" indeed.

JW down as being born in Maldon which as the crow flies is nearer to Southend than Colchester.:smiles:

Back