• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

This postal quiz, we could make it a mixed bag, some SUFC, some music, some general knowledge etc etc....I am sure Kay would help me organise it :smile: x....If you are up for it, depending on numbers ,we could have maybe a nice prize at the end.

Hi All,

First I would like to thank the people who contribute their time and money to keep this great forum running, without them we would be nowhere.

How about a sponsored combined Quiz/raffle/Prediction league winners presentation event?

At the end of the season we could invite SCP and any staff/players that are available to present the Prediction league winners a certificate

There seem to be plenty of balls around for raffle prizes and could we maybe get a signed shirt from the player of the season to raffle too?

Have "we" approached the company that runs the club shop? They must have an interest in the club/fans and may be persuaded to sponsor or stock Shrimperzone merchandise in a corner of the shop. If prominently advertised on here could help sales. I would be up for a mug and a good quality polo shirt too.

I agree a fee would likely end up killing the forum but a new sponsor or some fundraising events would help, especially in good weather!

Ill send a donation too :smile:

We used to do PL league trophies a few years back at the end of the season, I see no reason why we cant do that again.

Going through old shirts and SUFC stuff of mine, not because I don't love the club, but because it just lies there in a drawer or 3 never to be used again.

It is about time I got rid of all that.. so I will start a thread tomorrow with what we can raffle etc.

We will open a new forum for all this, as it does not let you continue the flow of SUFC chit-chat without us sticking our oar in now and again.

Will the be any teasers on the way for these mugs? My work are getting personalised mugs [at our own cost] to try and avoid the mountains of washing up that keep appearing in the sink and I’ve said no thanks, I’ve got a SZ mug on the way.

Will the be any teasers on the way for these mugs? My work are getting personalised mugs [at our own cost] to try and avoid the mountains of washing up that keep appearing in the sink and I’ve said no thanks, I’ve got a SZ mug on the way.

Well this is the image on the front of the mug with some added words :winking:

GetFileAttachment

like the mug idea. mods will send something after pay day (can't do paypal) pm me n let me know how

You can place orders here: http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/showthread.php?95502-SCP-amp-SZ-mugs&p=2035980#post2035980

Really well it is there unless, I have lost my eyes????

I can't either.

I think work blocks the site the photo is hosted on or something. The same applies when people embed twitter. I just get a blank post.

I'm on a home network. I've tried Chrome and Safari and the best I've got is a box with a question mark. :smile:

Yep, it's just an 'x'.

Does it work if it's re-saved as a .jpg and then posted as an attachment, rather than an embedded image?

Thanks very much to Shrimpfan who handed me £20 today at the game towards out costs. :thumbsup:

Back