• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

eaststander

Youth Team
In last weeks programme it said that the early bird window for renewals closes on April 3rd. Havnt yet received a season ticket pack in the post as normally happens. Just wondering if any other STH have received theirs yet. Seems a bit late if the window is closing fairly soon?

In last weeks programme it said that the early bird window for renewals closes on April 3rd. Havnt yet received a season ticket pack in the post as normally happens. Just wondering if any other STH have received theirs yet. Seems a bit late if the window is closing fairly soon?

Haven't received a pack either. I usually pay monthly and have to go in and go through the aggro to set up the finance thing but this year I logged into the online system, went to my account, selected my cards for next year and paid on my CC on 0%. I've set the DD to take £50 a month, all paid in 10 months and I don't give Zebra any of my hard earned cash

Was thinking exactly the same thing the other day. Its not the same without a pack and a letter from Ron telling me how much I'm valued. Will be renewing next week anyway.

I too am waiting for some correspondence from the club.
I have every intention of renewing.
Are they still making a “admin fee”charge if paying by Credit or debit card

I too am waiting for some correspondence from the club.
I have every intention of renewing.
Are they still making a “admin fee”charge if paying by Credit or debit card

I'm sure that admin fee has been scrapped. I paid by CC and only paid the price of the tickets

I paid for mine in cash on Wednesday and the fella working there said they have scrapped the £5 admin fee

By the sounds of things no one has received a renewal pack yet. It will probably drop through our letter boxes on the 2nd April. I checked with Mrs RHB whether we were renewing and her answer was 'I know the names of most of the players now, so yes'. Amazing what some peoples' drivers are. Monday morning down to the ticket office for us, pension cash in hand.

Does anyone really NEED a renewal letter and reminder? how much post and admin cost is that? is it a good use of OUR clubs limited finances?
A 30 second read and then into the recycle box?

You’re right!

https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/news/cards/2017/07/credit-debit-card-fees-to-be-banned

Pretty poor from the club to spin it like they’ve done us a favour.

Admin fees, as such, have not been made illegal.
What was made illegal was to charge a fee for using a credit or debit card.

Admin fees such as 'booking fees' for theatre/gig tickets, fees for posting out tickets, fees for collecting tickets from box offices, etc. are all still legal and still in place. One theatre a couple of weeks back even wanted to charge me £1 per ticket 'for the convenience' of printing my own ticket at home using my own printer, electricity and ink! :stunned:
In fact Just Eats went the other way and scrapped the credit card/debit card fee but then introduced a charge for all transactions including cash!

If the club had wished they could have introduced a £5 'booking fee' for all ST transactions, including cash... :whistling:

One of the sadder things about having tickets on plastic cards is the demise of the season ticket book. Waiting for the 'plop' of the envelope with the wad of tickets for the coming season was one of the main pleasures of the summer, somehow waiting for an email confirmation is not quite the same.

By the sounds of things no one has received a renewal pack yet. It will probably drop through our letter boxes on the 2nd April. I checked with Mrs RHB whether we were renewing and her answer was 'I know the names of most of the players now, so yes'. Amazing what some peoples' drivers are. Monday morning down to the ticket office for us, pension cash in hand.

My renewal pack came in the post this morning.

One of the sadder things about having tickets on plastic cards is the demise of the season ticket book. Waiting for the 'plop' of the envelope with the wad of tickets for the coming season was one of the main pleasures of the summer, somehow waiting for an email confirmation is not quite the same.

You have my sympathy.

Renewed ours this morning in the Club ticket office. Still no sign of the pack here. The car park outside the shop is an absolute delight by the way!
i popped into the ticket office this morning also to pick up tickets for Gillingham game and drove up glen wood avenue off fairfax drive I think it was and there was potholes on the speed humps, couldn't believe it:sad:

Does anyone really NEED a renewal letter and reminder? how much post and admin cost is that? is it a good use of OUR clubs limited finances?
A 30 second read and then into the recycle box?
Not everyone buys a programme - goes on club website - reads shrimperzone! So yes a renewal letter is needed!!

Back