• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Quite well ? That's 10 games unbeaten and a very good chance of the playoffs. However with the new format they would still have to win 3 matches to get through them and become our nearest League team.

What new format?

The team that finishes 1st are automatically promoted.

The teams that finish 2nd and 3rd go straight through to the play off semi final's (both these teams will have the home advantage)

The teams that finish 4th faces 7th & the team that finishes 5th plays the team that finishes 6th. (teams 4th & 5th will also have the home advantage).

The ties are all one legged.

I think I got that right?

The team that finishes 1st are automatically promoted.

The teams that finish 2nd and 3rd go straight through to the play off semi final's (both these teams will have the home advantage)

The teams that finish 4th faces 7th & the team that finishes 5th plays the team that finishes 6th. (teams 4th & 5th will also have the home advantage).

The ties are all one legged.

I think I got that right?
Indeed. Think it's good. Gives teams credit for what they've achieved in the normal League programme.

If Ebbsfleet win tonight they should move into the play-off places which would be good for everyone.

I doubt Wabo would get a start, but after losing to Sutton at the weekend they may want to switch things up. Fingers crossed.

He always does, Ebbsfleet 1-0 up against Gateshead at the moment. I would imagine Wabo & Weston will come on as impact subs.

Wabo only got 3 minutes run out tonight, however he replaced a certain Mr Powell who scored & killed off the Gateshead side in a 5-2 win.

Is it a sign of promise to come next season?

UTB

:happy:

Still think this has been a complete waste and he should’ve been given his chances from the bench with us. Much better option than Ladapo.

Still think this has been a complete waste and he should’ve been given his chances from the bench with us. Much better option than Ladapo.

Who did very well tonight I thought, much better than previous displays. Perhaps playing against his former club spurred him on.

Blimey!... A quick look at the National League play off's.. seems anyone from about 10th place (with some luck can sneak into the play off's) has a half chance of promotion.

Our very own Norman Wabo's Ebbsfleet V already relegated Torquay seem to be a given result in theory...(Talking of Torquay),..Gary Owers refuses to quit, despite their relegation to the National League.

Dover have a good outside shout also. I think Bromley will fall just short. (shame, as i wouldn't mind either of them in a cup match).

But all being said, he might sneak into comfortably the semi finals if Aldershot (4th) draw with Sutton Utd (3rd).

My guess is that it will be Ebbslfeet V Fylde in the 1st play off match. (and i'm sure Wabo will feature further).

Last edited:
Blimey!... A quick look at the National League play off's.. seems anyone from about 10th place (with some luck can sneak into the play off's) has a half chance of promotion.

Our very own Norman Wabo's Ebbsfleet V already relegated Torquay seem to be a given result in theory...(Talking of Torquay),..Gary Owers refuses to quit, despite their relegation to the National League.

Dover have a good outside shout also. I think Bromley will fall just short. (shame, as i wouldn't mind either of them in a cup match).

But all being said, he might sneak into comfortably the semi finals if Aldershot (4th) draw with Sutton Utd (3rd).

My guess is that it will be Ebbslfeet V Fylde in the 1st play off match. (and i'm sure Wabo will feature further).

It's a shame what's happened to them. Without investment, we will probably never play them again in a League match.

It's a shame what's happened to them. Without investment, we will probably never play them again in a League match.

Not a bad thing, I don’t think we have the greatest record against them. Saves seeing that bellend Helen Chamberlain celebrating when they beat us.

Relegation from the National League. Unlike some, that's one club which will know for sure which section they will be in next year!

Final round of National League matches in progress at the moment.

Ebbsfleet currently in a play-off place, dependent on Dover's match at Woking, Bromley's at Maidenhead and Ebbsfleet's own match at Torquay.

Edit : Dover have just scored, meaning Ebbsfleet need to avoid defeat, as it stands.

Last edited:
Half Time.

Currently Ebbsfleet and AFC Fylde holding on to the final two play-off places. Dover have to win their game. 1-1 at the moment.

Woking going down at the other end, as it stands. They need to beat Dover in that match. Basically a draw is no good to either team.

Sutton v. Aldershot is quite important for 3rd place and a slightly easier play-off route. 0-0 there.

All to play for. More as we get it! :thumbsup:

Yeah same. Bromley is about 20 minutes down the road from me so would be a great away day. Although I'd probably prefer Palace!

It wasn't. Fylde and Ebbsfleet held on for draws.

Woking relegated.

Back