• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ricey

I’m a Mod⭐⭐
Staff member

Great news, the club have started sorting out the players they want for next season early, long may it continue.

Especially nice to see our youngsters progressing and given Pro contracts.

3 year deal with option for another year.

Wow, they must think highly of him. I think he was already under contract for next year.

Bit of a logjam for young keepers now with Ted Smith offered a new deal and Harry Seaden being called up for England u17s. I wonder if any of them will be loaned out? There's also Josh Bexon, who was loaned out to that Austrian club, and had an option for 2018/19. Is that being exercised?

Hopefully the competition for places will bring the best out of them all and we can further establish a reputation for being a goalkeeper conveyor belt:thumbsup:

Bishop signs professional deal with Blues

HIGHLY-RATED Southend United goalkeeper Nathan Bishop has signed his first professional contract at the club.

More...

Just hoping we manage to finally sign Wayne King.

And that is my last post on the subject. Promise.

Sam McQueen is more mobile, so that would be a rook-ie mistake.

Anyway we better call (k)night on this subject before someone suggests Ron funds it by pawning the bluebelles.

Nathan is a really nice lad, very pleasant and speaks intelligently too. I hope he continues to make progress and keeps enjoying his career.

Back