• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

World Cup Matches Thread

Sublime diving header own goal to gift Iran a 95th minute winner. :smile:

It's not been Morocco's week, what with this and missing out on the world cup bid.

Good luck to anyone who sat through both of those games this afternoon!

Hopefully better fare tonight!

What a great game that was :clap: Spain threw it by taking Costa off in my opinion.

Argentinas attacking,even with Messi,was too much like ours...harmless.

Got friends over from Perth so we all went to walkabout fir the aussie game. So unlucky but a top performance, Trent Sainsbury was outstanding, to think he wanted a trial here years ago when he was over but got no response from the club

Got friends over from Perth so we all went to walkabout fir the aussie game. So unlucky but a top performance, Trent Sainsbury was outstanding, to think he wanted a trial here years ago when he was over but got no response from the club

Yep, I thought of you and how you'd tried to get him a trial when I saw how well he was playing.

The standard has improved so much. Other than Saudi Arabia there are no duff teams. Teams are organised, players are technically proficient. I suspect football can now support a 48 team competition. Whether the format works is another thing though...

Yep, I thought of you and how you'd tried to get him a trial when I saw how well he was playing.

The standard has improved so much. Other than Saudi Arabia there are no duff teams. Teams are organised, players are technically proficient. I suspect football can now support a 48 team competition. Whether the format works is another thing though...

We haven't seen half of the teams in the tournament play yet.Didn't think Nigeria were much cop, from what I saw of the highlights of their game with Croatia yesterday.

Nigeria and Costa Rica were poor,lets hope England do a lot better!!

Back