• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bojo or Jezza?

BoJo or Jezza as PM if we had a General Election very soon

• Boris Johnson

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Jeremy Corbyn

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
A bit of a fantasy poll for you.

So many things are happening in politics at the moment and a vote of no confidence in Theresa May could yet happen, although unlikely according to experts. But.........if she was ousted and Boris became Tory Party Leader tomorrow and then called a snap General Election then who would you rather was Prime Minister at the end of it.

Cannot see a new Tory leader nor a general election

Boris has hit zero with punters now and people are still unsure with JC

Which Tory would want to take over which will surely ruin their career if it goes Tits up with leaving Europe, I think May will stay to see the exit, then the long knives will take her down

If I thought Boris was a fool as Foreign Sec we now have Jeremy Hunt, can it get worse .......

Boris was, by all accounts, the worst Foreign Secretary we have ever had and shown zero interest and zero commitment to the role. There is no way he should be anywhere near No.10.

Boris was, by all accounts, the worst Foreign Secretary we have ever had and shown zero interest and zero commitment to the role. There is no way he should be anywhere near No.10.
He's still the blue eyed boy though for a lot of Tories - not me, I hasten to add.

I despair at the state of British politics, I really do. My vote is for "none of the above."

He's still the blue eyed boy though for a lot of Tories - not me, I hasten to add.

I despair at the state of British politics, I really do. My vote is for "none of the above."

Then they need so seriously look at themselves. The same can be said about Rees-Mogg.

Someone in the Tory party needs to fall on their sword and let Ruth Davidson have a seat as an MP!

Last edited:
I know someone who worked under BoJo at the Foreign Office, and he is much much more capable than his public image. He actually works alongside the civil servants, listens to their briefs and tries to understand the dynamics at play.

I know someone who worked under BoJo at the Foreign Office, and he is much much more capable than his public image. He actually works alongside the civil servants, listens to their briefs and tries to understand the dynamics at play.
Its a public image he has created himself though. Some people have their words twisted to paint them in a particular light but I think its fair to say that with him he words are reported accurately - but his own words paint him in a bad light.

As Mayor he had a list of financial **** ups as long as your arm so presumably he was not listening to advice then - or was given such bad advice that the civil servants there should be investigated.

Good point. Those overpriced Routemasters buses should now state the following on the side:

Boris spent £46m on a bridge that will never be built
Let's spend that on the NHS instead

I think the feathers in the shires might be ruffled if an out-and-proud Lesbian leads the way!

Why do you say that? Don't forget it was the tories who had the first jewish (dispite what Milliband claimed) and woman leader. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went with a openly gay or even black/asian option.

Seeing as we vote for a parliamentary candidate the original post is a moot point but hell ( a non existing place) would freeze over before I (if I lived in the constituency of Uxbridge and South Ruislip) put my X in the box next to his name.

Why do you say that? Don't forget it was the tories who had the first jewish (dispite what Milliband claimed) and woman leader. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they went with a openly gay or even black/asian option.

Yeah right. Do I have to remind you of Clause 28? It was only 30 years ago. Hardly ancient history.

Last edited:
Back