• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No we certainly didnt see him for 1million, although there may have been a long list of add-ons if he had done well and not turned to a life of crime

Let's not get melodramatic here. A life of crime is just that: a whole life of crime. He's still in his twenties. He hasn't turned to a life of crime, he's been a stupid young man over a short period of time, but still has time to turn it round.

If, on the other hand, he's still committing fraud and whatever else when he's in his, say, 50s, we can say he's turned to a life of crime.

Let's give the rest of his life the benefit of the doubt...

We did not sell him to derby for 1 million. Can somebody confirm this because this has been written time and time again throughout the duration of this case/story and I hope I'm not going mad. That never happened though, right!?

I'd guess we sold him for practically nothing but with a bunch of clauses such as if he plays x number of first team games we get £100000 etc.

Back in the news for dating Georgia from last year’s Love Island.

To think at one point this guy could've been a footballer... Even if it isn't Premier League millions, it's still a dream!

State of that hahaha

Looks like he took advantage of her when she was in a vulnerable place. It's no different from 50 year old men being conned by some 20 something dollybird who wouldn't give them the time of day unless they're bleeding them dry.

Back in the news for dating Georgia from last year’s Love Island.
They’ve now broken up and she’s accused him of stealing “tens of thousands” from her bank account and says the police are investigating. ‘Reformed’ and all that.

Tried to post the article but it's a LOT more than the 2000 word maximum!

Suffice to say: The Footballer Fraudster, part of ITV’s Swindles & Cons series, is available on ITVX from November 9

I can’t read the story but does it say that he also pretended to be a lot younger than he was…..? 🙈

Yes, says courts have his date of birth as 89, clubs thought 92

So 19 years old playing against 16 year olds etc

Back