• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity

If my wife offered to cut my hair I would be more worried about the Sweeney Todd story .......
By sheer chance I have been able to dig out my Wahl clippers and attachments. Long ago abandoned when a regular number 3 no longer suited my bonce, but I feel a renaissance could be close by.

By sheer chance I have been able to dig out my Wahl clippers and attachments. Long ago abandoned when a regular number 3 no longer suited my bonce, but I feel a renaissance could be close by.

Wahl is King in my house !

Reactions: ESG
If my wife offered to cut my hair I would be more worried about the Sweeney Todd story .......

I do both my husband's (#1) and my son's (#2 or 3 depending on time of year) and have done for years. Even go back to doing the ex's, and believe me the ST temptation was there then as he still expected me to do it. I somehow "accidentally" forgot to put the grade selector on once and ploughed in with the blade leaving him having to do a #1 all over - never had to do it again! :Hilarious:

If anyone needs a playlist, btw, this is one I put on the music player at work one day a few years ago when only one team member was in the office:

All By Myself (Eric Carmen)
So Lonely (The Police)
Here I Go Again (Whitesnake)
Are You Lonesome Tonight? (Elvis Presley)
Alone (Heart)
Alone Again (Gilbert O'Sullivan)
All Alone (Frank Sinatra)
Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
Life On Your Own (The Human League)
Isolation (Joy Division)
Without You (Badfinger)
Is There Anybody Out There? (Pink Floyd)
Miss You (Rolling Stones)
Living On My Own (Freddie Mercury)
Tea For One (Led Zeppelin)
Need You Tonight (INXS)
On My Own (Pattie LaBelle)
Nobody Home (Pink Floyd)
Only The Lonely (Roy Orbison)

Dunno what made me remember it now...

I have a set of clippers, too. Not using them at the moment as I've been in a growing my hair out long phase for a couple of years. I veer from one extreme to the other - either a number 4 or full 1970s Charlie's Angels style.

Have gone through 3 Wahl ones, now using the Babyliss round one, am told it's a very pleasant sensation.

Have gone through 3 Wahl ones, now using the Babyliss round one, am told it's a very pleasant sensation.

Can't comment on the sensation but the Babyliss round one went badly wrong for my hubby a while back - crop circles spring to mind and he had to shave hair virtually all off - got a refund though !

Good news for you naked sunbathers. This did make me chuckle.

So if you live in the countryside with no one overlooking your garden, go ahead but you might want to think again if you live near others.
It's also recommended that people who want to sunbathe naked, should inform their neighbours first.

Is that so the neighbours can get their deckchairs or binoculars out? And no, I don't mean me.

The latest stage version of Jesus Christ Superstar is available for free on YouTube. It's a very short window so check it out soon if you are interested. I'm not sure if this fits the Positivity thread but I didn't know where else to post it.

The latest stage version of Jesus Christ Superstar is available for free on YouTube. It's a very short window so check it out soon if you are interested. I'm not sure if this fits the Positivity thread but I didn't know where else to post it.

We've been watching that. My wife and youngest son love it.

Back