• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Positivity

Just cycled around Canvey sea wall and the coastguard are out because some nutcase is out on the saltings and looks to be in distress.

On the plus side I encountered a dude collecting litter from the high tide line.

As it's Easter Sunday I'd just like to wish all Zoners a Happy Easter. It's a pretty crap time at the moment and we can only share the day with those immediately around us but I doubt any of us will forget those of our familes and friends that can't join us. Enjoy your day all, as best you can. And if any of you are alone today then don't forget, you have the extended ShrimperZone family to share with.

RHB

The booking for a walking holiday I had for May in Shropshire has been changed and postponed until July, surely lockdown will be history by then?

As it's Easter Sunday I'd just like to wish all Zoners a Happy Easter. It's a pretty crap time at the moment and we can only share the day with those immediately around us but I doubt any of us will forget those of our familes and friends that can't join us. Enjoy your day all, as best you can. And if any of you are alone today then don't forget, you have the extended ShrimperZone family to share with.

RHB

Swedish fruit cider and Leffe Ruby in the fridge, roast lamb in the oven. I'll soldier on.

Still had the ability to give my daughter a great birthday even with the circumstances. Got all of our family and her friends to send happy birthday messages, I put them all together in a video for her to watch. We then played party games in the garden pass the parcel, musical chairs and statues. Because the cinemas are closed the new Trolls film she has been desperate to come out we were able to watch with pop corn. And then finished up with a Pizza Hut take away, salad bar included (she loves the salad in Pizza Hut which was the reason she picked it).

RHB

Yes, the thing that brought us all together isn't there right now but it is good to still be able to be a part of Shrimperzone.

Mrs MK's birthday today too...no family bar me & Jnr but it was a nice day and we had peanut burgers for dinner. :Clap:Very tasty.

Another vegan food recommendation for you MK - tried these today and very tasty.

Where did you get them from? I fancy giving them a try, I’m the same as you basically veggie.

Just Tesco's.

IDShot_540x540.jpg

Back