• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Echo News Southend United defender Miles Mitchell-Nelson setting sights high

I'm told he looked very good and commanding on Saturday. He showed us last season he is comfortable taking the ball down and has a good range of passing.

Fingers crossed he keeps on the upward curve and we wont have to worry about the brick s*** house that so many fans demand.

Agree with you there @rigsby - the lad looks very comfortable on the ball, and is only 19, so will improve on his positioning etc. Not exactly slow either so has all the attributes.

Chalk another one up for Duncan's Ducklings Production Line !

If he can eradicate some of the laid back manner which caused him to give away a couple of goals last year then he’ll be a player. He has all the attributes. Hopefully he’s one that Sol actually gave a bit of coaching too, as he’s someone that would’ve had a lot to gain from it.

I really like him, think he's got a decent future with us under MM

Saw some mug yesterday saying he wouldn't even get into Hullbridge's team. We do have some idiots for fans. Thought he was one of the shining stars towards the end of last season. Has the height, ball playing ability and a turn of speed when needed.

Does anyone know who the player is in the middle of the picture on the club website with Miles interview?

Saw some mug yesterday saying he wouldn't even get into Hullbridge's team. We do have some idiots for fans. Thought he was one of the shining stars towards the end of last season. Has the height, ball playing ability and a turn of speed when needed.

Yes I saw that, Thomas Finch, I had a go and said that if he thinks he is worst player to ever play fir us he couldn't have seen many games. The lad is 19, give him a break and with the right coaching could be a real diamond, and one thing MM is good at is cinching youngsters

As for Mr Finch, plenty told him what they thought of his comment including Chris Phillips and the guy promptly abused everyone. We do have some real **** fans at the club

Back