• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What is making you happy today?

What a nasty, vicious, spiteful war, and it is called "civil".

As in "a war between people of the same nationality."By far the most moving part of the Gandia exhibition for me was the audio visual recordings of the witnesses (both former soldiers and civilians, children etc) all on the Republican side.They made it quite clear how divisive a civil war is and that they wanted nothing to do with any similar conflict again.

Interestingly, I was watching Informe Semanal on Spanish TV last night and they had a piece on the new Rememberance museum (to the victims of terrorism) that's just opened in Vitoria (in the Basque country ) It transpires that 95% of all ETA's "actions" occured during the period of Spanish democracy.:Dizzy:

Last edited:
Mini golf with the kids, now finished Biarra Moretti in hand whilst waiting for the bbq to be ready.

Going out out tonight, for a social gathering at friends who love to throw a party to christen the new bar they've built in their garden. Invites have been carefully counted, it'll be nice to see the whole group of them as I've only seen individuals at odd times over the last 18 months.

Going out out tonight, for a social gathering at friends who love to throw a party to christen the new bar they've built in their garden. Invites have been carefully counted, it'll be nice to see the whole group of them as I've only seen individuals at odd times over the last 18 months.
Hows the foot?

Had a lovely evening out, with a rather delicious rum punch to greet us! Great to see everyone and to catch up.

Hows the foot?
Thanks for asking, actually did our stairs properly for the 1st time yesterday, rather than leading with the same (good) foot all the way up, so that's progress. Still swollen and mis-shapen and can't get any shoes on other than Birks or flip flops but at least it's the weather for it!

Last edited:
Back