• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euros

The commentators and half-time panel are in denial, can’t seem to recognise Scots have done very little, Czechs are playing like a home side.
Czechs look rather useful in the air, hopefully Maguire is available to replace Mings when we play them

Does this make us more or less worried about Friday? I think that it should give us confidence. They nullified McGinn and the Scots were poor. Great goal/technique by the Czech lad for the second.

His first wasn't too bad either.Personally I'll be a bit more worried when we play the Czechs.I liked Scotland's left winger-Andy Robertson-but that was about it for them.

Disappointing for Spain (against Sweden) but I'd still expect them to qualify easily enough from the group stage.
Spain could easily have lost that game, best chance to the, very average but organised Swedes.
Scotland worked hard, honest players but few would make a reasonable Championship side, fewer still Prem players and I doubt any would get in a theoretical team GB.

The commentary said Real Madrid have no players in Spanish squad? Wow! If so that is worse than lots of our top Prem sides who have a smattering of Englanders.

Back