• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Coronavirus (Non-Politics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought this was an interesting article. Long COVID is no joke and it doesn’t matter how fit/healthy you are. Definitely not a dice I want to roll

Last edited:
Walk ins available for certain categories....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210615_134328_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_20210615_134328_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    684.7 KB · Views: 10
Does anyone know if face masks were part of the "freedom day"? I can't find anything to indicate it was/will be.

I tend to agree.

I don't think it would be a bad idea to still make them compulsory in Hospitals and GP Surgeries.

Flu & colds dropped dramatically this year as well. I know we were staying at home and everything was shut but masking up must have had something to do with it. Hopefully all those "heroes" who go to work whilst ill with a cold or flu will be frowned upon as well.

Flu & colds dropped dramatically this year as well. I know we were staying at home and everything was shut but masking up must have had something to do with it. Hopefully all those "heroes" who go to work whilst ill with a cold or flu will be frowned upon as well.
I don’t actually mind the masks and distancing nor the hand washing. But then I’m an unsociable old sod! And I always shot people dirty looks for coughing and sneezing. I just want travel opened up so I can work full time again but otherwise..

Does anyone know if face masks were part of the "freedom day"? I can't find anything to indicate it was/will be.

No they have not said anything specific about masks - probably another thing that will become semi-permanent.

The way I see it, if you want to carry on wearing one, fine. If you don't, then don't. They clearly make little difference and the whole thing of wearing a mask to walk a few metres to and from a table in a restaurant is just ludicrous. Most places don't enforce it anyway. Personally I hate them and only wear one when I'm out with the wife :Hilarious:

I see that today's game has 60k full house for the game in Hungry. Wouldn't just have been best to play the whole thing in Hungry if they're confident to do so.

"Government guidance remains that you should stay 2 metres apart from anyone who is not in your household or support bubble where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings) if you cannot stay 2 metres apart. As we proceed down the roadmap and as vaccination protects more of the population, the emphasis will shift from government rules to personal responsibility. So instead of instructing you to stay 2m apart away from anyone you don’t live with, you will be encouraged to exercise caution and consider the risks."
(Source https://www.gov.uk/guidance/meeting-friends-and-family-covid-19)

I believe the rule on facemasks would've gone. Although as facemasks were about protecting others, not yourself, I'm not sure how personal responsibility comes into it.

Interestingly the law on wearing face masks on public transport expires on 20 June 2021, so unless it's refreshed this week legally it will not be enforcable

I thought this was an interesting article. Long COVID is no joke and it doesn’t matter how fit/healthy you are. Definitely not a dice I want to roll

Any chance you could post the interview with Eric Clapton talking about his long term effects from the vaccine. Not many people even know about it and the MSM don't like that sort of thing. F or ordinary people who's lives are currently ruined, he has been their only voice.

Any chance you could post the interview with Eric Clapton talking about his long term effects from the vaccine. Not many people even know about it and the MSM don't like that sort of thing. F or ordinary people who's lives are currently ruined, he has been their only voice.
Hahahaha not many people know about it because he’s a massive wrong un. Mods if you’re going to close the thread just close it

Hahahaha not many people know about it because he’s a massive wrong un. Mods if you’re going to close the thread just close it

People have a right to know all the facts not just a one sided select few. Back when this thread started claiming it was man made was met with the usual reaction from the usual suspects......We now know that it is man made.

There are some very top doctors in their field talking about the long term heart damage from the vaccine. It is more likely to be amongst young people. Every parent considering it needs to know there is a risk. I would urge anyone to watch an interview with Dr Roger Hodkinson with Anna Brees. Its the best one covering covid but banned on many MSM platforms.

People have a right to know all the facts not just a one sided select few. Back when this thread started claiming it was man made was met with the usual reaction from the usual suspects......We now know that it is man made.

There are some very top doctors in their field talking about the long term heart damage from the vaccine.
It is more likely to be amongst young people. Every parent considering it needs to know there is a risk. I would urge anyone to watch an interview with Dr Roger Hodkinson with Anna Brees. Its the best one covering covid but banned on many MSM platforms.

No we don't
Like who?
Maybe because again there's no solid facts in there.

No they have not said anything specific about masks - probably another thing that will become semi-permanent.

The way I see it, if you want to carry on wearing one, fine. If you don't, then don't. They clearly make little difference and the whole thing of wearing a mask to walk a few metres to and from a table in a restaurant is just ludicrous. Most places don't enforce it anyway. Personally I hate them and only wear one when I'm out with the wife :Hilarious:

The idea that wearing masks "makes little difference" is clearly for the birds. (See diagram)We'll be eating out at lunchtime and I have no objection whatsoever to wearing a mask until we take up our table.It is still, of course, a legal requirement to do so here in Spain.

1623836973318.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back